Chapter 11

February 18, 2011 (8:15 pm) [Full Moon]

Sorry, I haven't uploaded. My bunny got out and I can't find him anywhere. He's an outdoor bunny and his hutch door blew open, so he got out and I can't find him anywhere. I'm really scared and upset. At night it gets really cold and there are a lot of animals out that would hurt him and I don't know if I'll find him.

[Pic of Heather]

___________________________

Have you ever regretted something that was the right thing to do? I don't mean like confessing to your teacher that you cheated on a geometry test if anything. What I mean is you did something that was suppose to happen, but shouldn't. You shouldn't have done it because in the end, you have to undo it no matter how much it hurts the people involved.

When I woke up in Nick's arms, I couldn't believe what had happened the night before. The whole thing with the hunter was to be expected, but not what happened with Nick. That could never happen again. It's shouldn't.

He was still asleep and fully clothed, much to my relief. I, on the other hand, was just in my undergarments. My dress was destroyed off to the side. It was a bit cool in the cave, but I was warm with the the blanket that covered us and Nick's body heat.

As carefully as I could, I got out of his grasp and went over to a crate. I threw on a pair of sweats and a sweatshirt. I went outside and sat on a rock.

Today, I would go to the StormView pack. Somebody would die probably die soon. I hated the males of the StormView pack more than I've ever hated any other male.

Nick emerged from the cave about half an hour later. I sighed. "Nick-"

He came over. His eyes were... empty. "I know, Clarity. Last night never happened. I should've known. I just couldn't.... stop."

I nodded. "I shouldn't have done that. It's my fault. I should've been able to control myself better. Just the whole thing with Ethan and Alex and my dad. I was just not okay. I shouldn't have done that to you. I'm sorry."

Nick just shrugged. I could tell that he was still hurt. I'm hurting, too, but I couldn't let him see that. Not again. So, I decided to change the subject.

"I'm going to go down the the StormView pack, today. You can stay here, not much will happen."

He looked at me judging the options. "I think I'll stick with you," he said.

Bad idea.

"Nick, it's better if you stay here," I said. "I don't want to put you in danger and it will be easier without you."

His face fell. Okay, so that might have been a very bad choice of words. He walked back in cave and I cursed. Having a mate was so complicated. It was even more complicated if you were the female rouge wreaking havoc among all werewolf packs in the country.