Chapter 14

February 26, 2011 (11:48 am)

All right. I am going to be busy from 3:30 until tomorrow.... so I won't be able to  upload later tonight. I will be seeing I AM NUMBER FOUR! I'm so super excited. Anyway... I will be fast forwarding a bit in this story. Just to speed time up a bit. So, sit back, relax, and read....

__________________________

Two and a Half Weeks Later...

It seems that things have gone full circle now. We are back towards my father's pack. We are only a few territories over from it. And the reason I'm not heading away from it before is because I have a little.... army now.

It seems that Heather was just the first of many females that wanted to join me. Eleven more had joined after she did. The travel with me now. I've trained them just like I did Heather. She is now sort of my second in command. She helps me train the others now.

Nick is still here. He just sits back and watches while all of this goes on. It would be nice to know what he's thinking once in a while. While I'm busy during the day, he reads or watches. Then at night, the girls sleep outside while Nick and I stay in the hideout. We talk and kiss and cuddle when we are together there. It's just the two of us.

The matter of my true feelings was never brought up much to my relief, but there was always this nagging force in the back of my mind that Nick was disappointed. I knew he was. I wanted to tell him how much he means to me, but it would just hurt him more if something happened to me. And honestly, I didn't plan on getting out of this alive. When this was all over, I don't plan on being able to walk away from it.

I've done too much damage and I've made too many enemies to live a peaceful life. Females understand, but males would never.

Honestly, I was okay with that. When this was over, females would no longer need the support of males to live their life. They'd be able to be strong and independent. Their true wolves would come out just like mine had.

You, see, my dad had suffocated me inside my house. I was never able to leave my house or go into the forest alone. He still thought I was a fragile, little girl. Even after I'd proven him wrong a countless number of times. It was always the same, though.

I stood over my desk and looked at the map. For over three years, I had been marking this up. Tracking where I was going and where I had been. Now it didn't seem to matter as much. The killing wouldn't go on from now. Now, I was raising an army. An army of female warriors. Whether it was for show or for a battle, I wanted them to be prepared. Tomorrow, I would fight each of them one on one. They needed a taste of what they'd be up against.

I've only actually gone one on one against Heather. She's actually very good. I should have expected it. Alpha blood flows through her as it does me. There was only one more daughter of an alpha in our group. She was very brave and had a lot of courage. I didn't expect anymore would want to join us. Most girls would be terrified to go against their fathers. Dana was the exception.

She was able to keep up with Heather and myself if we really pushed it to our limits. Sometimes, the three of us went off alone to do harder training than the others could handle. Nick made sure that everything stayed in place while the three off us were gone.