mixed feelings

kens pov:
well boy did this escalate.
never in a million years did i think i'd be hanging out with ryan, underneath him. It only lasted for a moment until ryan quickly sprang up and quickly walked towards the door.

"ryan-" i tried to say before he cut me off.

"no don't. " He said.
"i'm just gonna walk home"

"ryan you know you can't walk home it's the middle of the night." i tried to tell him.

"look kennyboy i don't need your compassion or your help so why don't you just leave me alone." ryan said bitterly.
Before i knew it he was out the door and walking out of the house. What did i even do?!? i mean nothing happened. We both only felt feelings of hatred towards each other so what was the big deal? No ken you wanted things to escalate. my subconscious told me. NO ken what are you thinking. The only feelings we had for each other was hatred. I tried calling ryan but he never picked up so i eventually went to bed. Or at least i tried to. Because ryan was in my head all night.

ryan's pov:
stop ryan. your letting some stupid guy get in the way of what you want. i hate what ken does to me and it may seem like i don't care but the truth is i'm just better at hiding it. I'm wasting my time anyway. Ken hates me too there's no point in this. I finally got back to my house after a couple hours.

When i walked in i was immediately greeted by raquelle.

"where have you been ryan! it's been hours!" she said. I did not feel like putting up with her but i really had no choice.

"My car broke down." i said bluntly. Maybe if i was dry she wouldn't want to talk to me. But no she was still hanging on to every word.

"Now how did it go with ken?" she asked mischievously.

"Fine. we talked for a bit." i said.
She grinned and said,
"that's perfect! AHHH everything is going according to plan!" she said as she walked out of the room.

If only everything were going according to plan. I mean they were except the small fact that i actually feel something for ken.