the confession

Barbie suddenly became silent.

"Ken, he's going to break your heart, i'll be honest with you. But you need to tell him." She said before she left the room hastily.

Was ryan going to break my heart? He'd hurt me, that's for sure. But was he going to make me question my view on love itself.

I was terrified to do what I was about to do, but here I was, declaring my love for the man I was sure I hated.

I ran through just about every hallway, searching for Ryan. I was just about to give up until I entered the piano room.

The back wall was just one big mirror and the room was circular. It looked like it hadn't been used in a century.

There he was. Standing there, just looking into the mirror. Not in a vain way but more a reflective way.

"Ryan." I muttered. The words barely making it through my dry throat.

He didn't respond, instead he turned around and looked at me in the eyes. He tried to keep his rough expression on his face but he couldn't do it. He let out a sigh as his facial expressions started to soften.

"Ryan we need to talk." I began.

"What? Are you going to tell me we shouldn't be together? Because I've heard that more than enough times. I know i'll never be good enough for you Ken but you need to stop acting like i'm the bad guy!" He said, his voice starting to rise.

Suddenly I had no words. I knew Ryan was right. I had done my fair share of being the bad guy.

"Well it's not my fault that i've always tried to be a nice person!" I retorted.

Ryan laughed as if there was no way what I was saying could be true.

"Look, if i'm such a bad person why are you with me?" Ryan asked.

"I- I don't know." I said.

Ryan looked as if he had his answer. And slowly started to turn his back.

"Wait! Ryan, I will admit it i've done more than my fair share of bad. I suck, okay. But it's not all my fault." I said.

"Well it's not all my fault either Ken! And I know it's especially not my fault that i'm in love with you!" He said, practically yelling.

His words hit me harder than a thousand knives. Did Ryan just confess his love to me? Did Ryan feel the same way I did?

My mouth refused to speak any more words. I just stood there, frozen.

Ryan scoffed. "Forget it, I know you don't feel the same way, so if you don't mind i'll leave."

Out of instinct I pulled Ryan back to me and kissed him passionately.

Ryan was in shock at first but he soon gave in, deepening the kiss.

I quickly pulled away for a moment. "I love you too, Ryan."

We went back into our kiss. I forgot how much I missed having his lips all over mine. Whenever I kiss him, I don't want to be anywhere else.

We started to move throughout the room, and eventually made it onto the floor.

Except surprisingly, Ryan was below me and I was on top.

"Ryan are you?-"
"Yeah i'm not as dominant as everyone thinks I am, but if you tell anyone I will not hesitate to knock your head in." He said, his voice filled with embarrassment.

I just laughed and continued to passionately kiss Ryan. Ryan started to leave kisses down my neck, and I softly moaned.

"Ryan, I want to go all the way." I said.
"Are you sure?" He questioned. "I'm sure." I said, knowing my decision was right.

( okay here's a warning, i'm so bad with smut like this is literally awful and there's no full detail smut, but I tried my best since I know so many want it)

We both slide our clothes off, piece of clothing, after piece of clothing. As we continued our kiss, barely letting go I started to grip onto Ryan's hair.

As I started to grind my hips along his I could feel the desire in my heart.

Some say that your first time should be with the right person. Well Ryan was my right person. I was scared that my feelings might change but I knew that as he was inside of me, my feelings could never change for him.