the ball

Y'all thank you so much for 1.01 k reads!!!!!! Like Ahhhhhhhh!! Thanks to everyone that reads and comments you guys are seriously awesome.

kens pov:
I woke up in barbies house and got ready for the day. Today was going to be a good day I could feel it. I was going to be honest with barbie and tell her the complete truth.

She was coming back any minute now and I had a speech ready to go and prepared.

I suddenly heard heels walking into the room and I looked up to see barbie.

"Hi ken! How was watching the girls!" She asked me as she sat down on the couch next to me.

"Oh it was good we had fun, played some board games, hung out, you know the usual." I said nervously. To say I was terrified to say what I wanted to say was an understatement.

"But look barbie there's something I need to tell you-"I was cut off as barbie said,

"Just a sec ken I have HUGE news!" She said squealing with joy.

"Um what is it?" I asked nervously.

"You know the annual Malibu ball? Well we got invited as a couple!" She said.

No. no, no, no, this can't be happening. Everyone will be there and I do not need the public burrowed deep into me and barbies relationship right now. A ball with us present is the last thing I need.

Ryan. What am I gonna do. If I could choose I would want to go to the ball with ryan but that isn't really an option.

Wait. The ball is in a month so I still have plenty of time. Phew. Hopefully by then I can figure something out.

"That's great barbie! i'm sure it will be fun!" I said trying to sound as enthusiastic as possible.

"I know! I'm sure it will be amaze!" She said.

"Well i've got some more work to do so i'll see you around ken!" She said.

I simply smiled. Not sure how to tell her that I would rather gouge my eyes out than go to a ball with someone I wasn't in love with.

ryan's pov:

"Ohhhhh ryan!" I heard coming from across the hall. It was my sister raquelle.

"I have big news!" She said with a wide grin on her face.

"What." I asked very uninterested.

"There's a ball coming up in a month and I got us invites!" She said.

"You mean you blackmailed them into giving us invites." I said.

"Ohh ryan of course not! I threatened them." She said.

I'd learned over the years to not question raquelle a antics. Raquelle was always just high on raquelle.

"Okay ryan we must get dates! If our plan doesn't succeed in me getting ken in a month this will be the perfect opportunity to make ken and barbie jealous!"
She said cackling.

The only reason i'd want to go to this ball was because of ken. I still couldn't get over the fact I was still calling him by his first name now. I'd always called him kenny boy to get on his nerves and now I guess we were both on first name basis.

Raquelle then left my room thankfully and I decided to make a spontaneous decision.

I was going to go see ken.

I just really needed to see him. I've felt the need to be with him so much ever since I confronted my feelings for him. So here I was. Driving to go see some guy at 11 o clock at night. If I would have told past ryan i'd be whipped for some guy I would have laughed and told them they were out of their mind.