well thats what makes it so right

ryan's pov:
It's pathetic of me really.

To be so smitten for some guy. Some random guy.

But he wasn't just a random guy. He made me feel a type of way that no one had ever made me feel before.

There was still a tension between me and ken. But it was nothing like before. There was more passion in our mutual hatred or in other words we wanted to throw each other off the faces of the earth while at the same time kiss each other until the world was at its end.

I was soon interrupted by my thoughts as I pulled up to kens house.

I could easily have just walked through the door and surprised him but that seemed too bland.

So I decided to surprise him with style. Oh boy would raquelle be proud.

Oh shoot Raquelle. What was I going to tell her about me and ken? I'm pretty sure she still wanted to date the guy.

I felt bad for my sister. I mean Ken just wouldn't date her, even before he kissed me.

My fingers grasped the lamp outside of his house. That par core class would've come in handy right about now.

I tugged myself up the pole sliding down more and more each time but I wasn't giving up.

I finally was at the top of the pole and once I was finally at the top I realized I had no plan on getting to the roof.

I glanced at the roof and the pole, looking at how far the jump would have to be. I knew I would be getting hurt either way I mean, It was either jump from the pole onto the ground or jump onto the roof to get inside the window.

I decided to make a jump for it. I jumped as far as I could and luckily I made it onto the roof. However, I was dangling off it about to fall to ground. I was about to accept my situation and just fall when suddenly the window opened and kens face appeared.

"Ryan?" He said in shock.

"The one and only, do you mind giving me a hand." I asked, running out of breath.

"Uh yeah sure." He said, still confused.

Ken wasn't that strong and I didn't really mind. I always used it against him when we were fighting and I always just played it off as a joke, until now when I needed strength to help me up.

Ken was struggling and after what seemed like ages, he finally pulled me up and I fell into his room.

"You know Ken your usually supposed to be the klutz not me, guess the roles got reversed today." I said with a smirk.

Ken rolled his eyes. My attitude was growing on him every day and I was so here for it.

"What're you doing here ryan it's late!" He said looking nervous.

"I just wanted to see you that's all." I said. I was not one too keen on emotions. I mean I showed my sarcastic, funny, and charming sides but hardly ever my sentimental, caring side. Ken was the first person to see it.

"Kenny boy it's only 11." I said smirking. He could not be serious I mean who goes to bed before 11.

"Well I like my sleep!" He said matter of factly. I stared at him in a jokingly manner and at that point we couldn't be serious anymore. We burst out into laughter for no reason and I wanted this moment to last forever.

I then got up and started looking around his room.

"Ryan what are yo-"

"Hey kenny boy I didn't know you still played with action figures." I said as I cut him off.

Ken went white with embarrassment and tried to grab them out of my hands.

"I do not! They're just for.. decoration." He said nervously.

He kept trying to grab them from my hand and was unsuccessful each time. He was getting more and more ticked off and I personally found this hilarious.

I was about to just give in and give them back until suddenly I was pinned against the wall. Ken was holding both my hands up against the wall.

We were now so close I could hear his heartbeat. Ken looked shocked at what he just did and so was I. I guess Ken was showing his dominant sign for the first time.

"We shouldn't be doing this. It's wrong." Ken said.

I looked deep into his eyes as he stayed quiet.

"Well that's what makes it so right." I said as I slowly leaned in.