Chapter 2

Jordan's POV

I start my car and head to my favorite spot to get my hair and nails done. Once that was done I went straight home. My best friends were coming so we can hang out just like back in college.

I heard the doorbell ringing indicating they have arrived.

"A bad b-tch is in the building and we brought drinks" Gisele, one of my best friends said as soon as I open the door to let them in.

" It's about to get litt" my other best friend, Jerome followed.

"Hell yes," I said to them smiling.

We started making our way to the bar in the kitchen to get us some glass to drink.

"You need to tell us all about your trip from Florida. How did it go? Did you finally meet Mr.Right?" Gisele asked all at once.

" We closed the deal, everything went amazing & no, when are you going to stop asking me that?"

" I heard some familiar voices, is  that Gisele and Jerome ?" Arielle greets them as they pass the kitchen saving me from getting into a long conversation about my love life with Gisele.

"Hello Arielle," Jerome and Gisele said as they run up to hug her just like when we were kids.

We made our way to the bar, once they were done catching up with Arielle.

Gisele & Jerome took their seat at the counter while I go behind the counter to serve them drinks because I was grateful enough to work as a bartender back in college.  I knew what it felt like to earn my own money which makes me appreciate every penny that was given to me by my father.

We sat down around the counter, gave jokes, and drunk knowing full well how misbehaved we were going to be real soon.

"Remember when we went to Jack's party and they dared me to go topless? " Gisele asked laughing.

"Oh yeah... I couldn't believe you actually did it, people were very interested in your boobs, they were so huge" Jerome said.

We both laughed as we remember what happened that day. Gisele is known as a shy person around people that she not comfortable with and she's a light drinker. She got drunk and they dared her to do crazy stuff she couldn't do sober. Once she sobered up the next day, she was so red. Many of the students were whispering how "she wasn't so shy after all"  once the party was over.

We cracked more jokes & laughed our hardest at every little thing. It felt good to be home again.

"Good Afternoon everyone," a deep voice said coming from the bar doorway.

"We're in Trouble" Gisele stated laughing. 

<><><><><><><><><><>

A/N: Picture on the top : Jordan's Kitchen