Chapter 30

** WARNING **

Jordan's POV

I take my shoes off as we get off the boat to the private island James reserved for our honeymoon. 

"We have phone service right? Just in case. I don't want to be on the news after I just got married" I joked.

James laughed, "We will be fine" 

He took our bags and placed them inside the cabin. 

"Where should we visit first ?" I asked my husband

"I think I have a place in my mind, my beautiful wife," James said coming closer to me. 

He kissed me on my lips making me all weak to the knees, wanting more of the kiss. I leaned into him more, with the need to touch more of him. I grabbed a patch of his hair firmly in my hand making him groan in my mouth.

He lifted me up the ground as he continues to kiss me, carrying me to the bedroom. 

My body started to get heated, I wanted everything off. I wanted to feel skin to skin contact. I wanted to feel his skin underneath my fingertips.  I start unbuttoning  James' long sleeve shirt showing me his well-shaped abs. 

His body looked like it came off a model catalog, he was so fit. I started to explore his body with my hands. He just let me. 

I  started to caress his face, then his broad shoulder as he hovers over me, touching his tight muscles keeping himself up then I slide my hand to the middle of his chest. I started to trail kisses down his stomach, he shivers as my wet lips touch his skin. 

I grabbed his belt and undo his pants. He let me roamed as much as I wanted before he took the lead.  He unzipped my dress and released my bra strap leaving me half-naked in his eyes with only one piece of clothing.

"I'll be gentle and careful"  He quickly said as he remembers the last time was a disaster.

James did the same as I did for him. He kissed each and every scar I had on my body, appreciating my strenght. 

"I love you," James said as he continues to do his own exploring.

 I watch on my elbow as James slowly take my underwear off. He kissed the inside of my inner thigh bringing that tingling sensation. He crouches lower, eye level with my punani. He wet his fingers before he inserted one inside of me, it was uncomfortable and different... 

It got better after each thrust until I didn't want his fingers anymore. I wanted him. I was impatient.

It's like he read my mind too, he adjusted himself over me to give me what I want.

"Are you ready? Do you trust me?" He asked before continuing. 

I was scared to hear my own voice instead I nodded. 

He pressed the tip of himself into my hole, I quickly covered my face to hold back the pain. 

It felt much different than his fingers, bigger. I felt like he was tearing me apart. I slowly widen to swallow more of him.

He stopped and took my hands away  from my face, "I want to see your face baby" 

He pushed more of himself into me then waited again until I was fully adjusted to him being inside of me. I underestimated how big and painful this was going to be. 

He moved slowly into me, I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. A loud moan escaped my lips as James moved some more. 

He pulled out then pounded me again and again. 

My leg twitches as the feeling intensified. I wanted him to know how good he felt as I moaned even louder and continuously.

James kept thrusting into me, and I can hear his low grunt telling me he was enjoying himself as well. I don't know know how long we were at it, sweat started to slide down James's body. He looked even ten times sexier. 

"I am about to cum," he said quickly . 

His thrust became unsync, he was going faster and harder. I myself was close to doing the same, I came first all over him. Then he was next. 

Once he was done, he hovers me as he catches his breath.

"You were amazing " he whispered in my ears then kissed my neck. 

"So were you" I said as I wrap my hands around his torso. 

He pulled out of me and I winced. He went to get a rag to clean us up.

We lay back down in the bed, covering our lower half with the blanket. 

I lay my head on his chest, listening to James' heart and watching as his chest rise and fall.

"I have to tell you something ..." I said quietly.

"What is it, baby? Nothing you say will make me love you less. " He said wrapping his hands around me, waiting patiently.

" Michael and I didn't sleep with each other. He made everyone thinks we did but he never got the chance. Something always kept coming up which is why I end up with the scars" I told him shyly. I crawled even smaller into myself recalling the memory from my mind.

He lifted up my chin, "Look at me" James said.

"You're mine now, I am glad that you didn't. Tonight couldn't be more perfect. Thank you for telling me" he said.

"I love you"

"I love you too, we won't have to worry about him anymore," He said then kissed my forehead before we both fell into a deep sleep happily married. 

~That's what we thought ~

The End

<><><><><><><>

Author's Note: I definitely need to renew myself after this chapter, this is my first time writing something like that so I hope it was okay. Maybe in a few years, I will come back and touch it up but as of now... this will have to do, you can't please everyone. 

Thank you guys for being with me on this journey. It was such a roller coaster. Thank you for supporting me, thank you for commenting and voting on the chapters. 

It was a struggle to actually finish this book, I learned a lot throughout the process. I enjoyed it and hated having writer's block. I hated that sometimes my mood would affect me writing a chapter. But all was worth it in the end. 

XOXO