Chapter 19

James's POV

"I need the files of all the employees that Jordan recently hired please," I said to Christmas on the phone.

"The files will be immediately sent to you, right away sir"

I was grateful for Christmas.

Christmas sent me the files with no questions asked. Agent Vincent and I went through all the previous ones and spotted him.

We got his name and ran it through facial recognition.

Traffic lights picked him up at an intersection where I found Jordan's car.

He was driving a limo with Jordan and this other man with her.

"Not so fast ....." Agent Vincent said as I quickly get up, not knowing where I was truly going. "We got him, now it's my team turn to finish the job we were hired to do. Thank you for your help but we got this from here."

"I am coming with," I said to him.

"We can't risk the life of a civilian out on the field and you are not well prepared, Son." He said

"I really don't care. I want Jordan to see a familiar face and not just more bunch of men with guns"

"I-"

"He can go," Mr. Alexander Parker said while he walks up to me. "Bring her home please"

Vincent walked out, I am guessing to get his team and talk with his boss.

I walked out behind him and got in my car.

Vincent met with me outside and gave me a bulletproof vest, and a firearm.

"You are not to use the firearm at any time," He said and got in his own car.

I followed him to the location as he drove with his team. All throughout the ride, I kept going back and forth with my anger.

What was I going to see when I get there? Will I be able to handle it or am I going to lose my temper and beat the guy to a pulp, Is he worth me fighting, Or I should just go ahead and get Jordan?

"Always be ready for everything son, most importantly keep your guard up " I kept hearing my father's voice in my head.

We reached the mansion and I automatically saw the limo parked outside of the house with three other cars.

Vincent made sure everyone stayed close no matter what... He instructed half of his team to go around the back and I was to stay with him.

Once everyone was in place, his team gave him a signal to enter the mansion.

He accepted and I followed right behind him.

As soon as I got in the house, we can hear people talking.

A door was left open, leading to a basement.

Vincent and I followed through. He went down first, that's when all the noise stopped.

Guns were drawn, and I saw the man that Jordan hired talking to someone else. The person that appeared to be the boss had a cigar in his hand with a bloody white shirt which can only be Jordan's blood. My temper was shot through the roof.

What has he done?

"Ahh, I thought we would have met under better circumstances, James"

"How do you know my name ?"

"Come on, I thought you were smart."

"Where is Jordan?"

"Where is Jordan ?" He said mocking me. "My name is Michael Coldwell, which I am guessing you already knew that. I can't believe Jordan picked you over me. She obviously downgraded"