Ch.9

Omniscient •

"Thanks for the ride sis" nique spoke as she closed natalie's door .

"No problem, I'll see you later" natalie spoke driving off .

Nique opened her house door and furrowed her eyebrows seeing a bunch of bags on the floor .

"What is all this?" She asked as she closed the door .

"Dad took us onna shopping spree" Damari spoke smiling .

"What what money?" Nique asked looking at Q "I'll tell you later" he spoke just as chyanne came out the bathroom in a body suit Q had bought for her .

She was trying on all the clothes and shoes to see what she could and couldn't fit.

"Damari what I tell you about having these girls in my house without asking me first?" Nique asked as she put her purse down.

"She is dads guest not mine" Damari spoke as he grabbed his bags and went up to his room .

"Who is this little girl Q?"

Q stood up "this is asia and mekhis daugther , chyanne"

Nique looked at the girl again, noticing she looks like a split image of the two "where's asia?" Nique asked still looking at chyanne .

"Man she's cracked out now, she could even hold a conversation with me , so I took chyanne and we dipped . She gone be living here now" he spoke .

"Wait , you can't just take somebody's child" nique spoke .

"My mom won't care , all she cares about is drugs" chyanne spoke .

"It's still wrong" nique spoke .

She didn't expect nothing less from Q , he had kiddnapped her and now he's kidnapping chyanne .

"She's staying here and that's final, why the fuck would I leave her with asia? They lived in a fucking trailer"

"First of all this is MY house , keep talking to me like that and Yall both gone be in the trailer with asia" nique spoke .

"Please don't make me go back, I won't be a bother I promise" chyanne spoke as a tear left her eye.

"I'm not gonna make you go back hunny , I'm just trying to let Q know that people aren't puppies you can't just take whoever you want" she spoke .

"Come on I'll show you your room" she spoke .

Chyanne smiled and picked her bags up following nique to one of the guest rooms .

"We'll fix it up over time , just know you're family and your always welcomed here" she spoke as she pulled chyanne into a hug "but first you need to shower" nique spoke quickly backing up .

Chyanne nodded and grabbed some stuff out her bags before going to the bathroom .

Nique went to her room and kicked her shoes off as Q walked in after her .

He grabbed her hand then opened a small black box .

"Since you probably pawned the last ring" he spoke and she laughed .

Q put a new ring on her finger and sat down on the bed .

"It's nice I like it" she spoke and he nodded .

"So where'd you get all this money from" she asked sitting down next to him

Q began telling nique about his day and how he had to smack a dog with a chair .

He then handed her a stack of money and she put it up in her savings .

Damari took a picture of all his new games and posted it on his spam page before sitting his phone down.

He walked out of his room and towards the bathroom , soon as he was about to grab the bathroom door it swung open .

Damari and chyanne stood there staring at eachother , chyanne had a towel wrapped around her wet body.

"I uhh have to pee" Damari spoke .

Chyanne nodded and walked out of the bathroom , she then walked into her room before closing and locking the door .

_________________________________________________
😄😄😄😄

Thoughts ?

Also guys follow me 🙂💕