Ch.12

Omniscient •

" close y'all eyes" Q spoke as he parked the car .

Damari , nique and chyanne all closed their eyes .

It took Q a minute to get them all out the car and into the building with their eyes closed but when he did he told them to open their eyes .

They all looked around confused a Q stood with a grin on his face .

"What are we looking at?" Damari asked a little confused .

"I just bought this space and I'm turning it into a little night club!" He spoke .

Niques eyes widened as she pulled Q into a hug "I'm so proud of you!" She a spoke .

She was happy because she thought Q was planning on making money legally with his club but he obviously had other plans , he planned on trapping out this building and making it a club as a distraction to the feds .

"You have a lot of work to do" chyanne spoke . "I know but my team works fast , give it a few months and It'll be open" Q spoke and they all nodded .

"When it's up you gone let me and my Friends come party in here?" Damari asked .

Before Q could say yes nique said hello no causing Damari to smack his teeth and chyanne to laugh.

They looked around the property for a few more minutes before Q dropped Damari and chyanne off but kept nique for another surprise .

Damari walked into the house and locked it after chyanne walked in .

"I'm about to invite my girl over so don't be like..... acting weird" he spoke looking at chyanne .

"I never act weird so why would I do it while she's here?"

"You do act weird" Damari spoke .

"How?"

"for one you always staring at me"

Chyanne laughed "no you be staring at me" she spoke .

Damari rolled his eyes "whatever lil girl"

"You're only a few months older than me so pipe down" she spoke putting her hand up in damaris face .

He hit her hand out his face causing chyanne to push him .

Damari tried to hit her back but she dodged it and started running to her room , he chased her till she got in her room , she tried to close the door but he held his foot out stopping it .

Of course Damari was stronger so he pushed it open causing chyanne to laughed nervously and back up to her bed.

Looking down at chyanne Damari leaned down and kissed her catching her by surprise .

Chyanne broke the kiss and scooted back "i barley know you" she spoke as she looked at Damari.

"You've been here for a week , you know me good enough" he spoke .

He felt himself getting hard and in this moment he wasn't thinking with his head .

Chyanne said okay and scooted back over to Damari .

She wasn't a virgin but she had only had sex one other time and it was with an older man who gave her money in exchange for the sex.

Chyanne laid back and prepared herself for the pain she felt last time as Damari entered her .

But this time she didn't feel anything.

She looked up at Damari as he made grunting noises and began humping her .

She was glad she didn't feel pain but she wanted to atleast feel something.

After about 10 minutes Damari came, he pulled his sweats back up and wiped his forehead .

"Was it good?" he asked looking down at chyanne.

She didn't want to hurt his feelings so she said yea . He nodded before he left her room .

Even though they didn't discuss it they both knew not to tell nique or Q about what just happened .

______________________________________________

Lmao idk where I'm goin with this book fr 💀just writing with no plot atp 🥲.

Anyways..... i graduate hs in a few days 🥳