Ch.22

Omniscient •

"How could you?!" Nique asked as she slapped Q.

"You robbed a bank with no fucking mask on Q that's literally asking to go back to prison"

"So what it's not like you care"

"You're mad at me so you risk losing your son again? You were out of his life for 16 years bro, you just got us back and you gone Do some dumb shìt like that?"

Q sighed and sat down as reality hit him, "I wasn't thinking"

"Well you gone have a lot of time to think in fucking jail when they find
You"

"They won't"

Nique chuckled "they found yo ass the first time what makes you think they can't do it again?"

"I guess you may have forgotten but they only found me because you lead them to me ... and Ima pay the police off"

Nique shook her head as Q handed chyanne and Damari some stacks of money .

"I don't want my kids with this stolen money" nique spoke and Q completely ignored her .

"Where do you wanna go for your birthday?" Q asked Damari.

"Uhhhh I don't know .. miami?"

"Miami it is" Q spoke and both kids started cheering .

Nique shook her head and sat on the bed .

Chyanne and Damari walked out of the room and into the livingroom part of the hotel .

"So we're going to Miami?" Chyanne asked .

"I guess so, my dad is fucking crazy robbing banks and shit" Damari spoke smiling "lm tryna do that when I get older shit ima be rich asf"

"Boy you got a whole kid on the way you can't be robbing banks cuz what if you go to jail? Then yo kid not gone have a dad"

"Is my dad in jail? No so ima be good"

"He literally was in jail throughout your whole life"

"Whatever chyanne you don't understand because you're a female"  Damari spoke as he put his hand out in her face .

Before chyanne could defend herself her phone started ringing . Seeing it was a unsaved number she answered it and Damari walked off from her .

"Hello? Who is this?" Chyanne spoke into the phone .

"Hey baby, I haven't talked to you in so long is miss you" automatically recognizing the voice chyanne rolled her eyes "how did you get my number?"

"Baby I went to rehab and got clean , I'm working on getting own actual apartment I just need some money" asia spoke .

"Get a job then mom" Chyanne whispered, she didn't want anyone knowing who she was on the phone with .

"I saw your uncle Q face on the news I know he just robbed a bank , take like 20k he won't notice it gone I promise"

Chyanne shook her head "I can't steal from them you don't know how much stuff they do for me and help me with"

Asia sighed "you're MY daughter if you don't do it I'll tell the courts they kidnapped you and you'll have to come back home"

Chyanne began to get nervous "okay okay, I can't take 20k but I can give you what they gave me" she spoke .

Asia smiled on the other side of the phone "okay what's their address? I'll come pick it up"

•••••••••••••••••••
Y'all I'm back .. Is anyone even still reading this ? Idk we'll see 😭🧍🏾‍♀️.

Should Chyanne give asia their address?

Is Q going back to jail?

Did asia really get clean?

Keep reading to find out .🤍