Ch.19

Niques pov•

Hearing yelling and stomping coming from downstairs I rolled my eyes , having two teen kids is fucking hard .

I continued to get ready for Q's club grand opening until my door busted open

"The fuck is wrong with y'all?" I asked looking at Damari and chyanne.

Looks like he was chasing her , walking up to me out of breath chyanne handed me two envelopes.

"Our report cards just came In" she spoke .

"Okay and y'all better not be running through my house when I leave"

"Why can't we go to the club too?" Damari asked .

"Because clubs ain't for kids , you just better be passing all Ya classes" I spoke .

They walked outta my room then I heard more running .

Kids don't fucking listen .

I put them envelopes in my drawer then Went to my closet to look for some heels .

I gotta be the best dressed in that bitch .

Q POV•

"Come work for me" I spoke as I watched kalia get dressed .

I can't help it , I think I'm catching feelings for her lul ass but I know for a fact I'm never leaving nique we got too much history.

"You want me to work at Yo club?" She asked looking up at me .

"Yea why not ? You'll make fast money then quit when you get enough to start yo business" i spoke .

I have everything I need for my
Club to open except strippers that's why I'm trying to recruit kalia then I got gio finding some more girls .

"I mean I'll try it , you okay with other men looking at what's yours?" She asked as she bent over , her dress lifted and her pussy lips started to show .

"Go put some fuckin panties on" I spoke as I smacked her ass hella hard.

She laughed and got up " whatever"

"And remember you can't be all up on me , my wife will beat yo ass if she see some funny shit goin on" I spoke .

Kalia rolled her eyes "I'm not scared of her" she spoke . "Well be scared of me and don't be all up on me like I said" I spoke .

She nodded and went into her panties drawer .

I'm so ready got this grand opening!

Nique pov again •

Walking into the club i smiled seeing how many people were here.

I'm so proud of Q I just hope he keep it legal and doesn't do anything stupid .

"Would you like a drink ma'am" I turned around seeing a bartender, I could tell by his uniform.

"Sure what kind is it?" I asked .

"A strawberry daiquiri paid for by that gentleman over there"

I grabbed the drink and smiled then looked in the direction the man was pointing , thinking it was Q that sent me the drink I was wrong .

"The fuck" I spoke seeing caleb sitting at a table.

I quickly walked over there and sat the drink down "what the hell are you doing here?" I asked .

"My homie told me about this new club opening so I'm here , why are you here?"

"This is my husbands club! You got to go" I spoke .

"Oh no I'm staying right here , maybe I should confront the dude that took my girl"

I sighed and slid out the table , what the fuck am I gonna go ?

I began walking until I heard my name , seeing jenna I smiled and gave her a hug .

"You look stressed let's get a drink" jenna spoke .

"Girl caleb is here talking about he's gonna confront Q" I spoke and jennas eyes got wide .

"What are you gonna do?"

"Stay the fuck out of the way"

"Where is Q?"

"He's not here yet , I'm gonna go sit up at vip and hide" I spoke .

"Here i come let me get a bottle first " jenna spoke .

Omniscient •

After getting the bottle jenna and nique went up to a vip room and began taking shots as they looked down at everybody .

Hearing a lot of screaming nique looked to the door seeing Q walk in with gio and some girl behind them.

"Who is that bitch behind yo man and his friend?" Jenna asked .

"Probably one of gio's girls , Q know now to play with me" nique spoke.

But little did she know ...

Nique looked at Calebs table seeing him getting up .

"Oh shit" jenna spoke .

Nique looked back at Q seeing the girl now kissing all on his neck while he tried to walk .

"Oh hell nah!"

To be continued

😇