Ch.16

Omniscient •

"Hey Q hold up!" Gio yelled out to Q .

Q opened his car door and turned around seeing one of his old workers that had been loyal to him since he started .

"Wassup gio?"

"I'm returning that money you let me borrow" gio spoke handing Q a stack of money. "With the interest?" Q asked and gio nodded .

"That's wassup Come slide with me" q said as he got in the car .

Q put the money in his back seat and after gio got in the car he drove off , he trusted that gio gave him the correct amount so he didn't even count it .

After driving for a few minutes Q stopped at a corner store . "The owner here owe me some money, tell me you collecting for Q" Q spoke and gio nodded hopping out .

Hearing a knock at his window Q turned around , when he saw a familiar face he smiled and got out the car .

"Long time no see" the girl spoke .

Q pulled her into a hug which only lasted a few seconds before he let her go to check her out more .

"Damn you grew up nice" he spoke .

Q was talking to kalia , she was the one that lied about being pregnant by him and having a abortion .

(Ion remember if I gave her a name in the last book but I'm not going back to check sooo I renamed her 🙂)

"So how long you been out?" She asked  as she put her hand on his chest .

"About a month and a half" he spoke .

"Mhm, well where you going after this maybe we can chill ?" She asked and Q laughed .

"Girl you couldn't even handle the dick last time we fucked" Q spoke as her hands got lower .

"I was 17 , I'm grown now, try me" she spoke .

Q nodded "get inna back" he spoke as gio came out the store with the money.

They all got in the car and kalia smiled seeing all the money in the back by her .

She picked it up and started making snapchat videos with it , when she finished she grabbed two stacks and held it as she heard Q asking gio could they go fuck at his apartment.

Pulling up to gios apartment they all got out "why we couldn't go to yo big ass house again?" Kalia asked as she closed the door .

"I don't have it no more" Q spoke .

"Oh, well I'm keeping this" kalia spoke holding the money up.

"Pussy better be good or I'm takin my money back" he spoke causing gio to laugh.

They went into the apartment and gio stayed in the living room as Q and kalia went into the back.

She sat her money and phone down then instantly started giving Q head , showing him she was better at it then last time .

When he was hard and ready she laid him back then got on top , she slid down on him slowly but Q grew impatient and grabbed her waist before thrusting in and out of her .

Getting tired of the position Q pulled her up and told her to arch her back which she did perfectly.

She started throwing it back on him in doggy style position untill he pulled out and came .

He then flipped her around and started eating it untill she came .

Afterwards Q got up and started putting his pants on as kalia laid on the bed stuck.

"So you jus gone fuck me like that then leave?" She asked as she looked down.

"Yep" Q said then shrugged as he walked out of the room .

Kalia got up and started putting her clothes back on once Q left .

When she was dressed she called her a uber and grabbed her money leaving the room .

When she walked out gio chuckled causing kalia to feel embarrassed.

She quickly left his apartment and sat on the curb waiting for her uber .

________________________________________________

Soo Q is still a cheater .

Gio ? 🙂