Chapter 7

Author PoV

Everyone in manik's family felt bad after hearing his point of view and the truth behind Mishka's elope. The Malhotra's were angry after hearing the truth. Ram felt bad for not believing Manik.

Cabir went near Mishka's dad and asked, "uncle how could you do this manik? We believed you-" he suddenly stopped when he heard manik's loud voice from outside.

Everyone rushed outside and saw manik shouting at Nandini "....... my family. So stay away from me and things related to me."

They didn't hear manik's full shout but from the ending part, They could understand that he shouted at her for no reason. He just vent out his anger on her. After seeing his family Manik left her hand and went out of the house. They saw Nandini standing numb having a blank face with max in her hands. She made a look at her parents. She silently kept max down and directly went to her room. Everyone felt sorry for Nandini.

Mishka's parents immediately left from there. Neil apologised on behalf of his brother's act. Ragini wanted to comfort Nandini seeing her condition. So she asked Nyonika to take her to Nandini's room. Both went there and knocked at her door. They got no response. They waited for five minutes and got no reply. Both felt sad and went to the living area.

Neil held ram's hand and told, "Ram, I am sorry. Seriously I didn't know anything about Mishka's relationship. Otherwise, I wouldn't have suggested that proposal for manik."

"Hey, why are apologising? I know about you. You gave your daughter hands without even thinking for a second. Then how could I imagine you betraying me? Please don't apologise. Actually, I have to apologise for manik's behaviour towards everyone especially Nandini today." told Ram.

Neil clarified "No don't do that. If I had been in manik's place, I would have done the same. And about Nandini, I think we shouldn't involve ourselves in their personals. They need some time to adjust to these new things. It's their personal they have to solve it. And It's already eight so we are leaving."

Neil and Ragini returned to their home after clearing their misunderstandings. Both Ram and Nyonika sat on the couch.

Then Nyonika started, "I thought of having a general talk with Nandini. So I got her phone number from ragini. I called and asked her to come home earlier today. She came earlier today but it resulted in a very bad ending. She got scoldings from manik and that too for no reason. I think I shouldn't have asked her to come home earlier. I think we both should apologise to manik and Nandini. He seemed upset today with your behaviour and she got scoldings because of me." Ram sighed and nodded his head.

Further Nyonika added "Ram you know Today after having a conversation with Nandini on the call, I thought she will at least talk with us. But after manik's shout, I feel like she will repel more after this." Ram agreed with Nyonika's words.

Nandini PoV

After hearing manik's words on the day of marriage night, I thought to stay away from him. I did my work as usual. I left for work early in the morning. I worked with Abhinav sir in his office. He was like a mentor to me. So I thought of saying about my sudden marriage thing to him. But I denied that plan because I didn't want one more person to pity me as I was already tired of all the pity and worried looks of Manik's family. After work, I spent some time at my home.

Author note* ( Nandini was not residing at Murthy's house. She was living alone even before her marriage. She has her own house *will explain clearly about it in the upcoming chapters* )

I returned to his home after nine. After three days of my marriage, I got a call from an unknown number. When I answered it, I got to know that it was Nyonika aunty. She asked me to come home earlier today for some reasons. I agreed with her. I went to his house by seven.