Author note

Heyy guys

I am sorry for giving you late updates. I was busy with my exams and they were offline exams not online so I couldn't give updates regularly. Firstly I told this story was written by me and my friend. Usually, we would sit together and write the story. She will give the scripts and I will write the dialogues. But now we are not together as our college started. She is in one city whereas I am in another one. So it's been really difficult for us to write together. Either one of us are having exams. But I got a bit free now so I will try to give updates regularly.

And I have written this part to ask for some suggestions from you guys. Recently I asked some of my friends to give reviews about my book and they said I am exaggerating the story. They said me to write more shortly and don't exaggerate the character PoV. Do you guys feel the same? Should I change my way of writing? Tell me your suggestion guys.

They asked me to give big updates. I agree with that. I will try to give big updates.

Some of my friends said the boy character's PoV is not good. Is that so? Tell me about that too.

And if you guys have any suggestions or asking me to change something please express your ideas or words through this . I am open to your opinions and comments. Your one or two words would motivate me to write further.

I request all the silent readers to share their opinions through comments. It's a humble request from the author.

Thank you ❤️