the start to a very late night

"oh, it's 'georgenotfound'." he said with a small chuckle.

"wait- "

"what's wrong?"

"you're georgenotfound?"

"yep, you still sure you wanna join us, or are you gonna be this speechless the entire evening?" he joked.

"i mean, i'd love to stream with you guys! it just- i mean- wow." i stammer.

"ahah, let me give you my discord and i'll add you to the group chat for tonight's stream. we're playing some among us, then probably going to do some jackbox."

"thank you so much!"

"no problem y/n, it's really nice to talk to you again by the way."

"thanks, i'm going to go get ready and sorted now, thank youuuu."

"it's fine, i'll talk to you in a bit."

"bye george."

"byyeeeeee." he replied.

he hangs up and then i hop away from my desk and sort out my hair, make-up and outfit ready for my stream.
after i'm ready, i sit back down at my desk and log onto streamlabs and twitch, setting up my title and letting twitch send out the notifications to my followers.

"hey guys, i know i streamed earlier, but i've had an offer that i just couldn't pass up - as you mught be able to tell by my stream title."

i look at chat quickly, a few messages coming through that were saying that they didn't believe me - understandable, but irritating.

"guys, i get that it sounds like clickbate, but i promise you, i'm not lying, i'm going to be joining george and a few others in an among us lobby and maybe some jackbox games afterwards, because a couple of them have to leave, due to 'prior commitments' is what it was put as."

i chuckle a little before i look back at chat and there's still some doubts, but also an equal amount of 'pog's in there.
i smile to myself and jump into the discord vc, nervous but eager.

"hi y/n!" george immidiately shouts.

"hi george."

"hiiii." i hear karl say to me, a sweet and sing-song voice.

"hello y/n." dream's voice echoed.

"h-hi guys." i replied.

"we're just waiting on a few others, then we'll be ready to go." dream stated, i was glad that nobody made a comment about the stutter that i made, making me feel more secure and safe.

"ok!" george enthusiastically said.

"yep, just waiting on tommy, tubbo, sapnap, wilbur, jack and ranboo." dream said to us all.

i was just about to speak again, when there was a sound from discord, indicating that someone else had joined the vc. then again, and again, and again, meaning that we were only waiting on two more people.

"hey guys!" a chirpy and young sounding voice chimed.

"hi!" jack called out.

"who is this new person?" tommy asked rather quickly.

"tommy, jack, tubbo, ranboo, this is y/n, i invited her to stream with us tonight." george replied.

"oh no, we're very chaotic people in this lobby, you might want to get out while you still can!" jack joked.

"ahah, i think i might be alright, maybe..." i started.

the conversation was then interrupted by two more discord chimes, indicating that wilbur and sapnap had joined the vc and that we were ready to go.

"hey guys! sorry i'm late!" came from a very out of breath wilbur, "my pc decided it wanted to do a fucking software update on me! oh, new person, hi, sorry about that, how are you?" he asked, seemingly more calm.

"hi! i'm good, thanks wilbur, h-how are you?" i asked, a few nerves escaping.

"i am also good, so how good at among us are you?" he asked again.

"i'm not really sure, haven't really played it much..." i explained.

"well then, i'm sure we can show you how to play it in a umm, chaotic way..." he replied.

i smiled and giggled a little, feeling more relaxed after the kindess he had shown.

"hi guys." sapnap said, after a brief silence.

"and where were you, i literally left your room about 20 minutes ago and you were ready to go!" dream chuckled.

"i was- " he started to protest, "nothing."

"that's what i thought." dream laughed.

"let's start this lobby up then, hey? we're playing proximity remember, so has everyone got it downloaded and sorted the set-up?" george asked/instructed. there were a few 'yep's and 'yeah's around and then we started.

we played a few rounds, first round dream and karl were imposters, then george and wilbur, then sapnap and wilbur, then tommy and ranboo, then it was my turn. i was paired with tubbo.
we started the round and i walked off on my own, trying not to draw any attention to myself, i then found sapnap - who i then proceeded to murder, to which i then turned to my camera and said "yooooo, stealth mode activated". after letting my kill cool-down go, i found tommy and killed him after we got a little more into the open, this time making it easier for the body to be found, a strat slowly forming in my mind. after my cool-down was at about half way, a body was reported.

"i found tommy dead in the hallway between reactor and security." wilbur said rather loudly, just before the screen was fully loaded.

"holy shit, that's alot of dead people!" i heard come from tubbo.

i looked to see that tubbo had also killed two people - jack and karl - meaning we only had two more to get out, one if they voted a crewmate here and three if they voted me or tubbo.

"well, i was with wilbur the whole time." george said loudly.

"no you weren't, lights went out twice and both times, i couldn't see you at all." wilbur shouted, "come to think of it, i couldn't hear you either!"

this is perfect, george just fucked up!

"wait, so is george one of the bad guys george then?" i ask, trying to make myself sound less unsure of what was going on, so that they would think that it wasn't me even more.

"no!" shouted george.

"it is!" wilbur retorted.

"well, we've got to shoot here, otherwise the imposters would only need a double kill. wil, are you sure that george disappeared?" dream asked.

"yes, i'm sure, now kill himmmm! there's only ten seconds left!"

"it's literally not me, it's literally not me! why are you all so bad!?" george shouts.

we all vote him out and are brought back into the game, i go off with dream and wilbur, and tubbo went with ranboo.

"yo, so y/n, how do you know george?" wilbur asks me.

"well, umm..." i wasn't sure how to respond, because i wasn't entirely sure myself and i didn't want anyone to treat me differently than before. so i did the only thing i could think of - i killed him.

the victory screen came up and me and tubbo cheered loudly.

"congrats, i didn't even think it was you!" i heard ranboo say.

"ahah, thanks ranboo."

soon, after a couple more rounds of among us, karl and sapnap had to leave to do recording or something like that and so the rest of us started on some jackbox games.
both karl and sapnap had raided me, so my viewers jumped by alot, from 18.7k - which was already my largest views, my average being about 2.6k - to now about 83.9k, with alot more follows coming through and donos as well, which i kept pausing and thanking my chat for, as it would be rude not to.

~~~
a.n.:
thanks for reading this chapter, i've got a slight idea of a storyline and i'm thinking i might let y'all pick a love interest <3

xoxo