another late night stream - part one

i hurry to my next lesson and sit in my normal seat in the back corner, i tried to hide my face and stay quiet for the rest of the day, people still confused and scared, not knowing what had just happened.
i finally get home at 4:23 pm, and go straight upstairs and to my bedroom, and a text comes through as i sit down.

george :)
hey y/n, you up for streaming again tonight? everyone really enjoyed having you there yesterday :)

y/nnn
yeah! of course! that sounds awesome, i'll be there! what're we doing?

george :)
we'll be playing minecraft for a bit, like a speedrun sort of thing.

y/nnn
oooo, sounds funnnn, i'll be there :)

george :)
see you thennnn

y/nnn
oh wait- who's gonna be there?

george :)
it'll be me, clay, nick, wil and jack at 11:30.

y/nnn
okie dokie, thanks george

george :)
no problem y/n

i put down my phone and quickly changed out of my uniform and into something stylish but comfy for my stream, doing my hair afterwards; i then did a few jobs around the house and cooked me and my sister some food for dinner before going back up to my bedroom.
setting everything up, i sat down at my desk, with it now being 10:54, i clicked the go live button and waited a few moments before talking.

"hey everyone! as you can probably tell by the title of the stream being 'playing minecraft with george, dream, sapnap, wilbur and jack manifold' today, i will be playing minecraft, with george, dream, sapnap, wilbur and jack manifold." i say, laughing a little at my blatant obviousness.

i look to my second monitor and join the vc that george had set up earlier, the only other person being there at the time being jack - well he did say 11:30, so i am a little early.

"hi..." i say timidly, being extra nervous without the presence of george. just after the sound of someone joining the vc played.

"oh! hi y/n, i remember george saying that he was adding you for tonight!" jack replied.

"actually, as i recall it, you were begging george to add her, so i think you might be a little bit off there." wilbur's voice echoed.

i laugh a little at the remark as jack stammers on his words, unsure as to what to reply.

"oh really?" i ask, eyebrows slightly raised and a mocking tone to my voice, "you do know jack, that i am older than you." i say, teasing him further and laughing more with every word i spoke.

"hey! no! that's- i didn't- wilbur's lying!"

"i don't really quite seem to believe you, if i'm completely honest jack, i do seem to believe wil though." i laugh, whilst pulling up jack's stream, to see how he was initially reacting to mine and wilbur's remarks.

"hey! this is mean! you can't do this to me!"

"oh i can't do this to you? you know that implies that there's something you do want me to do to you, right?" i mock, keeping close eye on his webcam and his chat.

i saw his cheeks change colour, even through the tint of his leds. i smile to myself, ready to tease him again after looking at the comments in his chat saying that he was blushing.

he muted in discord and shouted at his chat 'guys, i'm not blushing, stop saying that i've gone red!".

i chuckled to myself as i watched him unmute himself in vc.

"aww, is little baby jack blushingggg." i tease.

"no! stop watching my stream!" he says back.

"ok, ok, guilty as charged." i say, hold up my hands in mock surrender.

"anyways, why is everyone so late? it's literally almost 20 past, we've been here for like 40 minutes already." wil said.

"they're always-" i was interrupted by the chimes of three people joining vc.

"actually, we were waiting for whatever the hell that conversation was to stop before we joined. also, george said 11:30, that's another 10 minutes from now, soooooo" came from nick.

"shut up, all of you." jack quickly retorted.

"no, i don't think i will." i replied.

"oh, you did not just quote marvel at me!" he shouted, aimed towards me.

"oh, i think you'll find that i did hun." i said, a sarcastic smile appearing on my face.

"i hate you."

"love you too sweetie." i say, blowing a kiss toward my facecam, knowing that he was watching my stream.

"i- don't do that- " he stammers.

"oh, i'll do what i want." i say, winking at the camera.

before he could say anything else, george interrupted and told us all how to get on and what was going to happen.

"ok, so, it's gonna be me, dream and sapnap against y/n, jack and wilbur, we're gonna do a sort of achievements competition thing, cross a race to the end." george said.

"oooo, nice to know, let's do this!" i say.

~~~
a.n.:
hi wonderful people! i wrote this on a little trip in the car, so if there's any spelling mistakes or anything, please be nice about it, and just tell me in the comments and i'll try my best to fix them, that's the same with any other chapter <3
oh, and also, i'm thinking of making this pretty much a jack fanfic because i've noticed that there isn't many jack x reader fanfics on here, but there are plenty of other smp member ones.
please let me know if he is uncomfortable with this, if so i will take it down and change the necessary parts of the story, or just completely discard it.
thank you for reading <3

xoxo