Author's Note || Details

Published : Tuesday, 8 June 2021
Status : Unedited
Completed : 2021/07/17

Hey! Hehehe I'm soooo excited for you to read my second and wayyyy better book. You'll really need to prepare your hearts for this one so grab your tissues and snacks.

WARNING : I will not be held responsible if you get scolded for squealing too loud, if you accidentally squeeze your phone till the screen cracks or if your heart beats too fast that you wouldn't be able to sleep without drinking a glass of warm milk (I'll recommend that). Lmao.

DISCLAIMER : There will be mentions of sex since the characters are all adults (well, most of them). What's an romance book without some smuts huh? Besides, I'm sure you'll love it.

All of the things in this book are all in my head, non of it is true. Well if it turns out to be true, it was completely coincidental. I doubt that the fake tradition I created would be true but anyway hehe. Also, expect some cool extra chapters.

Go ahead and follow my account as well as my Instagram account - hailythewriter. On my IG account, you'll find sneak peeks, updates, aesthetic pictures, my character inspirations, quotes from my favorite books, question and answers, random things and even pictures of me sometimes lollll.

I'm so excited to meet and interact with you so don't hesitate to comment anything you want (I will try my best to reply to ALL of them). Any questions you have for me or any of the characters in the book, you may ask in the comments or on my IG account. We will be answering them in a special chapter or two, hopefully. (The characters would each have their own question and answer chapter too if you ask enough questions so look out for that hehe)

You can also go and find my first book if you want to (a totally different vibe) :
>The Old Liam.

Description : Emma Smith has always been a daddy's girl. That is until her parents finally decide to end their miserable marriage and part ways. Of course the 17 year old girl goes with her mother when she decides to move to Cape Town to be near her older sister Ava. That means new life, new school and new friends for Emma. Well she did make a enemy on the first day of school, Liam Taylor. While Liam is going through problems of his own, he decides to save Emma from something she doesn't even know. Will he be able to save her? Emma finds herself interested in the Taylor family more than her own broken one, will that be her downfall? Will Emma be able to finally figure out how to bring the old Liam back? For her, for him but most importantly, for his twin sister Isabella.

I won't be mad if you don't go and check that book out at all. Hehehe. I personally enjoy this book more than the first one anyway.

Last but not least, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for giving this book a chance and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did writing it.

Read, vote, comment and share. (Pretty pleaseeeee with extra chocolate syrup on top) + (sharing is not necessary at all if it'll take up too much of your time)

PS : Get READY!

~ Love, Haily.