🌼 Chapter 2

< °°Y/N's P. O.V°° >

It's getting near! The time to meet Jungkook again! It's been years!

I stare at the clock and wishing for it to stop at this right moment because I'm stressing out too much.

Maybe it would have been easier if Jungkook wasn't coming here as my dear future husband but instead just as Yoongi's friend.

"Biting your nails while staring at the clock won't decrease the stress you know?" Yoongi interrupts my thought.

"I'm still trying though. Ugh! All I want is for the time to never come!"

"Why are you making a big deal about this engagement by the way?"

"Big deal? How'd you feel if mom would have just thrown an arrangement on your face like that huh?"

"I'd be happy and excited if it was my crush!" He replied.

"How do you know about my crush on Jun- Jungkook?" I raised my eyebrow in question.

"Oh come on Y/N! Everyone knew you had a crush on Jungkook okay?"

"I never told anyone though -"

"It was too obvious duh! The being shy in front of him, that creep smile while looking at him, please everyone could easily guess that."

"I- uhh umm do you think Jungkook know?"

"Of course he did! But he assumed it was a little high school thing you know little girls falling for seniors at school like it's pretty normaaal~" He sings out.

"Let the ground swallow me now! And I'm going to have to face him knowing that he knew I had a crush on him? LET ME DIE."

"Oh shut up drama queen! I'm sure he'd be happy to see you! Besides, it was a high school crush, that's what he thinks! I don't think he took that seriously!"

"Yeahh I mean well we don't know.."

"You'll be fine Y/N! It's not like you still have that crush right?" Yoongi questions back.

"No I mean naaa I don't think so! It's been years since I last saw him! I don't think I have feelings for him or anything.."

"So then it's the start of something new! Let's see how it goes!"

We were sitting on the couch while chilling and watching something on the TV as we heard the bell rings!

"They are here, kids!!" Mom exclaimed happily.

"Hello Hello! Welcome!! Come in come in!" I heard my mom say as she leads them in.

Yoongi standing in front with a smile while I stand behind him, kind of trying to hide.

"Mrs Jeon, Mr Jeon, this is my son, Yoongi as you already know, and this my, uhh, Y/N, come here dear!"

I walked slowly trying to keep a smile on my face while looking at just Mr and Mrs Jeon.

"And this is my daughter, Y/N!"

"Beautiful! You're beautiful, Y/N!"Mrs Jeon said.

" Thank you!"I say shyly." Pleasure meeting you, both!"

" Well, meet Jungkook, our son!" Mr Jeon introduced as he grinned.

The moment he pats Jungkook shoulder as he introduced him to me, I advert my gaze from Mr Jeon to Jungkook. There he is, standing, even taller than he was before, very well built up, short hair cut, style with a side parting, displaying his beautiful forehead.

He still looks the same, handsome as always but now he seems more mature! Okay he definitely has more muscles -

I feel my mom nudged me and signalling me with her eyes to say something.

"Umm Hello Jungkook!"

"Hi! You look really pretty tonight!" Jungkook smilingly said.

"Umm you too I mean no uh you look handsome yeah!" I replied awkwardly.

"Alright alright! Stop with shy shy things let's get to the dining room! I'm starving and Dad is on his way home in five minutes! Let's head to the dining table in the meantime." Yoongi interrupted.

I mentally thank Yoongi for saving me on time.

Pfft! Breathe Y/N! Breathe.

Dad came back home just on time joining us at the dining table.

I was here sitting next to Jungkook as I try to concentrate on whichever conversation was going on at the table, but it was difficult! Knowing that Jungkook was just right here next to me, made it hard to even breathe, how am I supposed to eat, talk or whatever?

"So Y/N, you're working as the Head of the Marketing Department at MOVE LTD right?" Mr Jeon asked me

"Yes I am! I must say the company is just amazing to work with!"

"I know! I know! MOVE is known for being a really popular sports' brand."

"True! Worldwide top!" I said proudly.

"Hmm how about working with Golden Closet? I mean us?"

"Hmmm? I mean yeah it'd be amazing but I love my current job!" I said politely.

"Yes! I mean I know you do! Jungkook is the CEO, and I'm already the Chairman, once I retire he'll take over! I was hoping you'd accept since you are coming to the family, that you'd accept working as the assistant CEO?"

My eyes widened as he state the job offer for me.

Is Mr Jeon serious???

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷