🌼Epilogue

< °°JUNGKOOK's P. O.V°° >

....A few years later...

" Do you want to drink something?" I asked Y/N and only got a glare from her as a response.

"Do you want me to turn off the TV?"

" OH FOR GOD'S SAKE JEON JUNGKOOK. JUST SHUT UP."

"Okay okay sorry!"

"Yes! she is ready!" I hear the doctor say.

"Please. I can't.. why is it so hot??" Y/N asked.

"Umm it's not..it might be because you're in labour right now-"

"I can't" She cuts me off. "This heat.."

The air conditioner is on though and yet I can't tell her that, it'll annoy her even more.

I just pray everything goes well.

A few hours later...

I watch my son sleeping in his crib as I hold his mother's hand.

"You did so well,Love." I said smilingly to her before leaning and pressing my lips to hers.

" Because you were there with me.." She said softly. "Where is Ha-Eun?

"She is with Mom. They are on their way."

Ha-Eun is our cute 4 year old daughter. The moment Y/N was brought to the clinic, my mother took Ha-Eun with her. I still remember my daughter's cute but worried eyes.

"Is mommy okay? And baby?" She asked worriedly.

"Yes, my baby,she is fine. You go with grandma, be a good girl okay?"

She nods cutely.

Years ago if someone had told me I'd have my own little family with Y/N, I would have laughed. That one beautiful but shy girl as my wife and now mother of my two beautiful kids. WOW! We've come a long way..

"MOMMYY!" Ha-Eun calls in a loud cheerful. "Oh oh- I'm sorry, I should not- is that babyyyy?"

It's funny how she suddenly went from loud cheerful Ha-Eun to whispering.

My heart can't take this cuteness. I'm in love with my babies.

"Yes, he is sleeping.." Y/N replied.

"Ohh!I'm going to cry..he is so cute,Jungkook!" My mom said.

"Can I hold him, mommy?"

" Maybe later hmm? Come here to mommy, I want a hug from my princess." Y/N said.

Ha-Eun runs to her mother's bed and I lift her so she could sit on the bed and hug her.

"I missed youuu" Ha-Eun said.

"I missed you toooo!"

" What about me?" I pouted as I asked Ha-Eun.

She immediately hugged my waist.