🌼 Chapter 38

Warning : Mature Scene ahead.

< °°Y/N's P. O.V°° >

" You okay?" He asked worriedly." We can sto-"

" No, no I was.. I was just admiring the view.." I said as my hands ran up his chest and as my hands reached his abdomen, then his pants, he gasps.

Reaching for his belt, I undid it, then popped the top button of his pants. He grabbed my hands and kissed me hungrily before pulling away breathlessly.

"Get on the bed!" He ordered.

His fingers traced the line of my black underwear.

"I want these off too!" He said before pulling my panties down and throwing them behind him.

"I want to taste you.." He said as he placed his lips from my neck to the top of my breasts before sliding the straps of my bra down so that my breasts are exposed to him.

"You're so beautiful! Did I ever tell you?"

"You did.." I chuckled as my fingers played with his hair. "Several t-times."

He sucks on my nipples and moves his lips down on my body and as he reached my belly button, I called his name.

"K-kook!"

He hummed before lifting his head to look at me.

With his hair all messy, his lips slightly swollen, his eyes dark, it was hard to articulate the words out but yet I wanted him, I wanted him so bad and I needed to tell him that.

" I want you inside me, I want you inside me so bad, please.." I said.

Jungkook pulled me under him, I raised my leg over his hip, my heel digging in, and my hands caressing his body. He pushed himself into me,making both of us gasp at the feeling. He thrusted hard once, his lips pressed onto mine stifling my cry.

I moved my hips with him, my fingers raking over his back. He pressed forward, stretching me and filling me completely. I lost control of my body.

He started moving slowly and I was feeling my orgasm building. I've been wanting him, needing for so long. The sensation of an instant orgasm waved through my body, and my legs shook as I came.

Jungkook kissed me gently as he continued to thrust in me.

"I missed you.." He whispered

His fingers traced my lips, his eyes not leaving mine. I moaned as I felt another climax building.

"Hard-harder Kook!"

He moaned as he pulled my hands up and over my head, holding them there and thrusted into me hard,picking up the pace.

"Oh fuck-" He breathed.

He removed his hand from mine and lifted me by my hips. One hand coming down to stroke me.

"Come for me, Love. Come for me.."

Arching into him, I moaned out his name as he tensed and let himself go with me groaning loudly. He collapsed breathlessly on me as I tried catching my breath too.