🌼 Chapter 26

MATURE SCENE AHEAD!

< °°Y/N's P. O.V°° >

Even the silence was killing me right now. Not that it was uncomfortable but just that the tension between both of us was so loud.

We got out of the elevator and head towards our room. Every step towards the room is bringing a new wave of nervousness to me. I don't know where this is heading to and why Jungkook's plead to leaving the party is making me hot.

I could feel his eyes on me every second while we were in the car driving back. My heartbeat was so loud that I was scared that he would have heard it too.

Jungkook opens the door and I walk in the room not paying a single attention to him but as I heard the door close, I turned around to announce that I'm going to head to the shower but in vain. Jungkook's lips were already on mine and I could say nothing except moan at the feeling of his lips on mine while one of his hand was on my neck and the other one on my waist.

He pulls away but remains close to me as he whispers a little 'No' making me confused.

I frowned in confusion.

He smiles and touch my lips with his before adding.

"I know you're looking for an excuse to run away from me, but I don't want you to, not today."

"Jungkook.." I said almost in a moan as he pulled me closer and hard enough to him.

I feel him press his lips to my mouth, my jawline, my neck but couldn't really go further than that because of my dress which was still on me.

Even though I wanted to hide from this situation earlier, it amazes me at how bad I want my dress on the floor so I could feel more of his touch on me.

It's as if Jungkook heard my thought, and while I was in a trance, I feel his fingers at my back unzipping my dress and I only got my consciousness back as I feel the dress get loose around me.

He slowly pulls down the sleeves and places little kiss from my neck to my shoulder and it didn't take much for my dress to be on the floor.

I can feel my insecure self surfacing. It's not like I don't love how I am, it's not like I don't appreciate my body but it's like I'm nervous at how he is going to react to me.

Jungkook's eyes stare in mine as he gave me a small smile of assurance as if telling me that he loves all of me.

"You're so beautiful, Y/N." He said before closing the distance of our lips again and my hands were on the buttons of his shirt.

Soon, he pulled away, leaving me breathless as he worked on the buttons of his shirt and it joined my dress on the floor a few seconds later.

I was hesitating, I wanted to touch him, feel him, all of him but I was hesitating.

Jungkook took my hands in his and placed them on his chest and made them run down to his abdomen. Those abs though, damn.

I licked my lips in nervousness and excitement of feeling him.

My eyes trailed down, and I was surprised, pleasantly maybe, but surprised with the big bulge in his pants. He was hard, and it turned me on even more, because it was because of.. Me?