🌼 Chapter 10

< °°Y/N's P. O.V°° >

"Yes Mom! I'm gonna wear a dress. For God's sake, can you stop? I've been wearing dresses and stuffs ever since I got engaged."

"Fine and you better be on time. I don't want any excuses Y/N!!"

"Yes Mom! We'll be there!" I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"See you tomorrow then!" She said joyfully.

"Yeah.. Byee.." I hanged up and turned around and got startled by Jungkook's presence.

"God! How long have you been standing there?"

" Long enough to hear you discuss about your outfit for tomorrow!" He shrugged. "Except that it was more of a confirmation than a discussion that you WILL wear a dress tomorrow."

"Oh shut up! Early morning and I had to have this 'oh-so-lovely' conversation with my mom, now please don't get on my nerves."

Jungkook raised both of his hands in defense making me want to chuckle at his cuteness but I'd rather keep my serious face.

"Have you seen my grey watch?" Jungkook asked as he opens the drawers to search for it.

"The Rolex one?"

"Yeah.. I can't find it."

"It's in the living room apparently. You had it last on you there." I said.

Jungkook went down and seconds later I hear him shouting.

"I CAN'T SEE IT ANYWHERE HERE."

"IT'S THERE JUNGKOOK LOOK FOR IT PROPERLY."

Way to annoy me more in the morning. This man can never keep his stuffs in a place and when he misplaced things, he can never find them.

"IT'S NOT HERE, Y/N!" He said, whining loudly.

"JUNGKOOK IF I COME DOWNSTAIRS AND FIND IT THERE, I'M GOING TO WHIP YOUR ASS."

"I'M TELLING YOU IT'S NOT HERE."

I climbed down the stairs to the living room and saw him standing there with a pout.

I look around the room and then..

"What is this??" I said as I pointed to the watch which was on the couch.

"I swear it wasn't there before you came here.. I checked everywhe-"

"Checked everywhere and still it wasn't here, huh? So how did it pop up here then? Magic?"

"I swear it wasn't -"

"Enough."  I raised my hand as I said. "I've had enough to deal with this morning. Don't annoy me more. Ughh"

I stomped angrily to my room.

Why am I even angry?

Ughh! I woke up on the wrong side I guess.

🌼🌼🌼🌼