2: Pregnancy Test

September 4th, 2:34 PM. Location: Kyoto's Hospital.

Bakugou sighed, leaning back in the soft, black velvet chair.  The chemical sent in the air was intoxicating, giving that the janitors of the hospital wouldn't stop using too much. 

"Kacchan?" Izuku asked, from the hospital bed, of which he was currently sitting on.

Katsuki looked up, into the boy's glowing emerald eyes, where tears were starting to show. "I'm scared. What if something's wrong with me?" Midoriya worried, his hands gripping into the mattress. Katsuki hesitated for a moment, before leaning forward and hugging the boy tightly. "I'm sure you're fine." He comforted. "I love you, babe. I'm always going to be here for you." He continued.

Izuku sobbed a few times as he tightly wrapped his arms around the blonde's shoulders, trying to find comfort in his alpha's warm grasp. As the two held eachother close, a nurse walked in, immediately recognising the blonde. "Uh- Is that- Are you... Ground Zero? The number one hero?!" She asked, a little surprised. 

"Yeah, what's it to you?" Bakugou shrugged, pulling away from his omega.

"U-Uh, Well... You see, my son is a great fan! I- Ahem..." The lady cleared her throat, as she looked down ashamed. "Sorry. My name is Nurse Claire! I'll be taking care of Mister Midoriya, as well as your stay here, in Kyoto's Hospital." She started, quickly walking over to the bed. "I read the symptoms... It sounds as if- Uh, We'll have to make a few tests. If my suspicions are right, then this should be easily over with." The nurse stated, smiling as she shuffled with the papers. 

"Suspicisons? What're you thinking?" Katsuki asked, glancing over at his mate, who seemed to be a little worried. 

"Well, I-It's not set in stone... I'd reather we test you first, Mister Midoriya!" She claimed. 

"Um... Sure! First off though, call me Izuku! And... Second... What kind of tests are you talking about?" The greenette asked, confused. Nurse Claire giggled a little as he glanced at Bakugou. 

"You guys are a couple, right?" She asked.

Both boys looked over at each other, unsure of what to answer, before Katsuki nodded. 

"Well, for the tests, Izuku's going to have to- Er-" The nurse looked down, a slight blush appearing on her face. It was clear that she was a new worker here.

"SPIT IT OUT ALREADY WILL YOU?!" Bakugou yelled, irritated, as Izuku instantly tried to calm him down. 

The nurse, although she was startled, smiled. "Well... He'll just have to take a pregnancy test." She said turning around and walking towards a small counter. 

"HAH?!" Both boys chimmed, confused. 

"Why the hell would he need that?!" Bakugou exclaimed, nearly standing up from his chair. 

Claire soon turned around, with a small, rectangular box in her hands. "With the symptoms that you both described on the paper, it sounds as if Izuku is pregnant. W-Well, that's what I think, anyways. And, well, to be honest with you, as a woman who's given birth to 3 children already, I know what it sounds like." She chuckled, handing Midoriya the box. 

Bakugou stared at his confused omega, as he seemed unsure of what to do with it. 

"How?" Katsuki asked, since Izuku didn't seem as if he was going to do it himself. 

"Well, all you have to do is- Uh- Mm... Pee. There's a bathroom right there." She said, pointing at the door in the corner of the room, which both boys thought was a closet until now. 

Nurse Claire left, giving the two some privacy. Midoriya was nervous, and Katsuki was still confused on what she meant by pregnancy. He knew what it was, but how could this be happening to them right now?  "Eh... Kacchan..." Midoriya whined, tears threatening to fall. 

Bakugou immediately hugged his omega, once again, before he led him to the bathroom, where he stayed for a few about 15 minutes...

20 Minutes was the time it took to know the result, but Midoriya was out of the room before that...