7: Shopping & Cramping

April 4th, 3:46 PM. Location: The Mall.

"Kacchan!"

"Kacchan come here!!" Izuku yelled.

Bakugou was quick to arrive, pressing his hands on the omega's tummy. Everytime Izuku would call for his alpha, Katsuki knew he wanted him to feel the kicks. And everytime, he did. "OoH~ It's moving so much!" Midoriya giggled, as Bakugou pulled his hands off. 

"Yeah... A little energetic one, huh? Just like his mommy." The blonde scoffed. 

"Yeah." Izuku giggled, looking back up to the shelves. 

"Find anything cute yet?" Katsuki asked, swinging his arm around his omega. "Not really." Midoriya sighed. It had been a few days that the couple had been shopping for the perfect outfit, and the baby was due soon. "Although- I love that one..." Izuku smiled, pointing up at a small, Ground Zero outfit, earning a smile from the hero. 

"It is cute huh? Whoever designed that has really good taste~" Katsuki scoffed, earning a loud laugh from the greenette. Nearly ever client in the store looked over, which wasn't good, since Katsuki was trying to stay unrecognized. Luckily though, nobody noticed it was Ground Zero.

"Alright then... That one it is." Bakugou smiled, grabbing the small black outfit, with orange stripes on it. 

"Are you serious?! I was joking!" Izuku laughed. 

"I wasn't." Katsuki smirked, throwing the outfit in the basket. 

"Okay, okay. Keep looking for more then!" The omega smiled, pushing away his alpha into the other aisle. 

After about 15 minutes, Bakugou had found another outfit, and a few pacifiers. As for Izuku, he had found 2 more baby suits, and a little stuffed animal of which he found adorable. 

"There! The nursery is done, the baby stuff is taken care of, except for diapers... But, most of our stuff is done!" Katsuki cheered, walking out the store. 

"Yeah! Just in time for our little munchkin!!" Midoriya giggled. 

"And-" Izuku stopped mid-sentence, and stopped moving completely, making Bakugou turn around to him. 

"Deku? What's with the face?" Katsuki asked, worried. 

The greenette didn't answer, he just gripped onto his shirt, and put a hand under his stomach. 

"G-GaH-" He groaned, nearly tripping. 

Bakugou set the bags onto the floor, and walked over to his boyfriend, helping him towards the main doors. "Is everything good? What's wrong?" The blonde asked. 

Izuku smiled and stood up a little better. "I... Don't worry! The baby ust moved in a very strange way, and it just caught me off guard I guess..." He smiled. Bakugou nodded before they both walked up to Katsuki's car. 

And then, they were off to home.

Little did they know, their little baby was on the verge of arriving. At a very unexpected moment... But when?

Oh My Lord! I have 3 more chapters to go! And 2 more days to finish this book... Will I be able to?! I'm so stressed 0-0...

-Sucky Author