10: Momma & Dadda

December 4rth, 2:57 PM. Location: Bakugou & Midoriya's Apartment.

"Come on, Katsuro!" Izuku cheered, watching as the small green haired boy crawled towards him. Once his son had reached him, he picked him up and walked to the play-pen, where he put him down, along with his brother: Haru Bakugou. 

"Dadda?" Haru whined, stretching his arms.

"Dadda's about to get home." Midoriya chuckled, putting the plates down onto the table. And, as those words came out of the boy's mouth, Katsuki walked in, wearing his hero costume. 

"I'm home- Hey babe!" He stated, kissing his fiance, then making his way towards the play-pen. 

"Heya boys! Have you guys been good for Momma today?" He asked, even though the kids didn't answer. 

"Yes, they have." Midoriya said, smiling. "Supper's ready." 

As the family sat around the table, with both adults feeding the babies, a news report played on the television, in the living room. Nothing much was being broadcasted, except the latest villain attacks. 

"I got accepted in art school." Izuku said, wiping away a strand of spit from Haru's mouth. 

Katsuki's eyes widdened. "Wha- Really?! Honey that's great! I'm so proud of you!!" he cheered. 

The man was about to stand up and hug the greenette, but he was stopped when Katsuro begged for more food. 

" The boys are already going to have their first Christmas... I can't believe they're already 8 months old, Kacchan." Izuku smiled, putting them down to bed, in their cribs. 

"Yeah- Come on, Honey." Katsuki said, closing the nursery's door behind them. 

After having left the room, the couple sat on their sofa, cuddling in their arms. 

"I'm thinking of taking a few days off work- Oh, and congratulations by the way, for being accepted in art school. I'm proud of you, babe." Bakugou said, pulling out his phone. 

"Thanks! Having you around for a few days sounds fun! You'll get to spend some more time with me and the kids." Izuku said, closing his eyes. 

"Yeah, that's why I'm taking off, dummy." Bakugou teased. 

"To think that we broke up because I got pregnant... And look at us today!" The greenette giggled. 

"Yeah... You were so dramatic back then." Katsuki scoffed. 

"Excuse me? That was about a year ago?! I haven't changed at all since then!" Izuku giggled, giving the blonde a shove. 

Bakugou laughed a little before answering. 

"Yeah, but like, you got more mature since you gave birth. You became a mom, y'know?" Katsuki said. 

"I guess." 

"Y'know, I really love you, Deku." Bakugou said, pulling the short omega closer. 

"I love you too." The omega said, hugging his alpha back. 

Welp, this story is done. I had fun writing it, but it's too bad I didn't get much time. The last chapter were all done in a rush, since I knew I only had like, 2 days to finish 3 chapters. So... This is the crap XD. Anyhoops, If you liked this story, please vote, comment and maybe follow me (If you haven't already). Check out my other Bakudeku Stories too! Thanks for reading!!

-Sucky Author