3: Results

September 4th, 4:00 PM. Location: Kyoto's Hospital.

"Calm down, Babe. Five minutes left." Bakugou whispered, rubbing Izuku's back. The boy was shaking, as they both waited for the result on the pregnancy test. Five minutes left... 

Izuku sighed, trying to relax, but always ended up in a bigger panic everytime he'd look down at the pink stick. 

"Did the result come in?" Nurse Claire asked, walking into the hospital room.

Bakugou shook his head, before looking down at the greenette. 

Izuku was frantically staring at his phone, where a timer was set. 

Approximately 21 seconds were left before the Results were to appear on the stick, which was set on the table next to the bed. "I feel sick." Izuku whined, leaning into the alpha's side. 

"It's going to be fine." He comforted, smiling slightly. "But- I don't like this test at all." Midoriya cried, a few tears rolling down his freckled cheeks. 

"Deku- Everything is going to work out fine. I promis-" Bakugou's sentence was cut short by the sound of Izuku's phone, starting to ring. The time was up. The results were in. Just one glance. Yet, none of the boys had the guts to look at the stick. 

After a few seconds, Claire told them to look. Therefore, Midoriya slowly tilted his head towards the table, where the test still was. There was two little vertical lines, one barely showing, which none of the boys knew what it meant. 

"Nurse Claire? Is it..." Izuku started. 

The nurse approached the stick and glanced at the box it came in, where the instructions were. 

"And? What's the results?!" Bakugou asked, fidgeting around with his hands. 

There was silence, where Izuku was left whimpering in his alpha's arms.

The nurse stood up, smiling at the couple before announcing the outcome.

"Congratulations, Izuku is pregnant."