Ch-14 Why did i agree to it?

Fallin' - why don't we

Violetta POV

I looked at my iphone again and again.
It was 10 in the morning.

"Ugh!" I rolled on my bed, throwing the phone on the pillow next to me.

Stop thinking about him! Moreover i am not going anywhere with him.

I took my phone and looked at his number again. What if he really meant what he said? I don't understand. But i gotta say it did intrigue me. My fingers hovered over the keyboard.

Are you seriously thinking of going?!

Of course not! I protested to my subconscious mind.

Darling you cant fool me. I am your own mind. He has captivated you. Your are effected by him. You know you want to... just like he said.

No i have a boyfriend who is kind and love me. I don't need anymore rendezvous with a stranger.

Then delete his number. You won't be tempted then.

I got up from my position and sat up. Yes! I can delete it and it will be over! I took my phone in my hand, i quickly selecting the contact and chose the option to delete it. Again my finger hovered over it. Seriously! I don't have the strength to delete it?!

"Ugh!!! Aahhhgggghhh" I scream again. Kicking my phone away and put the pillow over my face.

"What is going on with you?!"Nina barged in," the way your screaming is like your have rough sex." Her voice travelled beside my bed. I did take initiative to make movement for removing the pillow on my face and talk to her face to face.

I spoke in a muffled voice,"I am in crisis. Kill me."

She snatched the pillow away. "What?"

I gave her the details of my evening with him.

She continued speaking after hearing me," Vi, i think he like you..."

"But why?! You said it yourself he is a billionaire and a casanova! He can have any girl he wants then why me? Plus i have henry. I don't need more distractions or trouble."

"Regardless whatever i say he is hooked on you that i can see. Whats the harm going out with him?" She asked me casually.

"Nina! I don't trust myself around him. I don't wanna hurt Henry in the process." I held my phone in my hand.

She sat beside me. "Look Vi, you won't accomplish anything by avoiding him. Plus, he did help me out to get my dream wedding. Even If your having doubts please go for me! I love my wedding venue!" She made a puppy face.

"You know right i cant say no to you when you make that face." I frown.

"Well if you were not interested in going, no matter then, no matter face I did make you would had said no." She tased me.

"Then i am not going... i was going cause i owed him for helping you but I guess thats not the case now..." i acted relieved and got out of bed.

"No!! Vi! Don't do this!! Its my wedding ." She cried and I laughed.

"Okay, okay, enough crocodile tears! I will go. Just this once." No sooner I finished the sentence she jumped on me, which made me lose my balance and fall back in bed. "I love you Vi!" And started showering kisses.

"Enough it tickles!" I giggled. Why did i agree to it? I still don't know. Its like he is gravity and i was pulled deeper and deeper in him.

I did texted him confirming that i agree to out with him to night. And in his reply he text me ,'i knew you would not disappoint me Miss. Violetta. Pick you up at 3 for a late lunch. Looking forward to it-M ;) '

Afternoon came and i got ready. This time i wore something elegant. Simple yet elegant and abit sexy maybe. Before you ask, me it was not my choice. Nina didn't give an option to wear something comfortable. She was like i need wear something to present myself. Her words 'you have amazing features Vi, stop wearing baggy clothes! Plus, Your going out with Marcus king! You have to wear something great.' I gave up after she threw my wardrobe outside the window saying i no sense of fashion. Sign. Then she dragged me all over Paris to get me a new wardrobe! After jumping from Gucci to Prada, jimmy Choo to Louboutin. I was tired of carrying shopping bags now, but still after a long time i had fun going out with Nina. I miss her. Alot.

We had plan to settle here in London after our graduation but i stayed back for Henry. Nina and I always planed to live abroad. We haven't seen each other in 5 years when we separated to go to our colleges. I studied in American and she came to UK. I always loved this city and wanted to come here. But then Henry happened and I couldn't.

I was pulled out if my thoughts when a car came down. I peaked out of the window. It was a beautiful Silver BMW.

I gave one last glance at the mirror to check myself. I retouch my soft rose pink lipstick and subconsciously touched my hair. I didn't kept my hair open this time. I nervously made my way out.

As i walked out of my door, my eyes feel on the handsome figure standing in-front of me opening the car door. He was looking dashing as ever. Wearing a black coat, checked Armani shirt, & jeans. His piercing Crystal blue eyes was hypnotic criminals! My cheeks already filled colour seeing him.

"Looking great Mr

"Looking great Mr. King." I said under my breath, settling my racing heart.