Ch- 18 The lion's Den

Never let you go by dj goja

Violetta POV

Marcus dropped me off to the studio apartment.

Nina welcomed me in ," Vi! How was the date? " she asked excitedly. "Wait you changed your clothes? Did something happen?" She crossed her arms.

I walked passed her, still in a daze.

"Vi?" She called me again.

I didn't response and instead went to my room. I closed the door on her. "Vi? You okay? Your scaring me..."

I didn't pay attention to her and went to the bathroom. I didn't remove my clothes and went in. I turned on the shower and let the cold water hit my body.

After standing there for a while my legs gave out. I slide down the glass wall. My fingers ran through my hair. I gasped.

"What did I do? What did I do! What did I do?!" I muttered to myself.

— flashback—

His hands are on my skin. Hugging my body. I can feel the heat coming from his. His lips now kissing my neck. I moan totally consumed by him.

He is kissing me, I like it.
It's wrong, but I like it...
I should stop him, but I want it.

What the hell is wrong with me?

He is trouble I know, but like a moth to a flame I can't resist him. I have Henry but it's blur now. All I can think of his lips to mine. How much my body aches for him. The kind of hunger was unknown to me.

After being catching our breath he laid his mesmerising eyes on me. "Do you still deny what you feel? "

I couldn't answer him back.

He tug my lose hair behind my ear & whispered,"you were put on this earth to be mine Violetta and I am not letting you go now that I have found you."

I took a deep breath. My heart beat crazy hearing his words. There so much possessiveness in them. I can feel the hunger, lust and addiction.

Like I am the drug that drove him to oblivion.

He separated from me, giving me my space back.

He started the engine. "Let's get you home. Enough excitement for one day I guess."

I just sat there quite. Confused.

After that kiss, my brain didn't work. We reached my apartment. He got out and opened the door for me. I walked towards the door.

"i am sorry for putting you in danger today but, I will be waiting for your call."

"Who says I will call you though?"

"I have a feeling you will Violetta my little tiger." He said placing a soft kiss on my cheeks before driving off to the street lights.

end of flashback—

He is dangerous. He is trouble. People keep dying around him. I am opposite to him. I save lives.

I should steer clear of him, I should avoid him. I should have not let him kiss me. I should have protested. I should have not agreed to meet him. All things I should have done... yet I didn't do.

Why?

What hold is this stranger have over me?

Why do I keep getting attracted to him?