chapter 10 The first impression

Aarohi's look

Aarohi's look.

Suddenly a young fragile looking girl in her twenties started climbing the stage, she tripped two stairs then she balanced herself.

Vishnu murmured beside Zaheer

' Lo aa gayi musibat"( here comes the trouble )

Siddharth and Zaheer were looking at the girl wearing jeans and a top with a messy bun of her hair., who was going to sit on the left side.

she nodded at triloknath who blinked his eyes at her and signalled her to sit.

" But why is she sitting on the stage without any instrument, " Siddharth asked Vishnu again.

" She will also sing with guruji " Vishnu replied.

"Sing ... you mean to sing a song, " Siddharth asked in a surprised tone.

Vishnu nodded yes at them.

The other musicians who were sitted in
the last row of the stage started playing the music Zaheer again switched on his camera to record the performance

Guruji started singing after that arohi follow his lead

This was the song sung by aarohi and Triloknath.

Siddharth was surprised better you can say shocked to listen to the girl's voice, she was singing so flawlessly that his eyes got wide open. As for her appearance, she was just looking like a spoilt rich brat. , and now she is singing the classic song as any trained classical singer.

As the song ended the entire hall gave a standing ovation to guruji. And then the student started to introduce themselves one by one who are going to participate in the main event which is a competition.

Zaheer was recording the event carefully, and Siddharth started looking for the girl. He spotted her talking to a lady, he recognise her, she was Mrs vashisth, her mother. Looking at their expressions he understood that the old lady is scolding the girl who is listening to her mother by looking at the floor.
Then the elder brother came and said something to the elder lady and took the girl to the exit.

There was a dinner party organised on the lawn which is adjacent to the hall, for the guests and participants all the elite people were attending the event.

Siddharth was having his dinner with Zaheer when Aditya vashisth met them

"Hope you are enjoying the party and the event too ."

"Yes mr vashisth it was nice, it first time heard sir singing live and it was a memorable performance," Siddharth replied politely.

At the same time, Aarohi came there whining like a child she clutched Aditya's arm