chapter 39 . Her bitter past .

When Shruti arrived at the flat in the morning, she found Arohi was packing some sweets packets in a bag.

" di this much sweet? Is there any special occasion?"

Arohi looked up at her and told her " Do you know any place where we can donate these sweets, I mean any orphanage or ngo "

'"Hmm let me ask my aunt di, "

She messaged Rajiv who told her to reach for the orphanage which was in the name of ranvijay's mother.
." late Mrs Rohini Sahay."

Shruti also offered her help in distributing sweets, so Arohi took her along. when they reached the place arohi was impressed by the surroundings of the orphanage; it was not what she expected it to be. It was a bungalow or a kind of big estate that was used as an orphanage. There were different sections in the villa. The first was for the infants' lovely cots and toys were arranged beautifully on that floor.

The second section was for toddlers who were playing in a playroom full of toys, then the third division was for the kids above 5 yrs of age and then the fourth one was for teenage children who are getting their education in the prestigious schools of Mumbai.

And most importantly the staff was very caring and the cleanliness was commendable. It was the neatest and most clean orphanage arohi ever visited.

One of the staff was giving a tour of the orphanage to arohi and shruti. Arohi told her motive for her visit. So the warden gladly accepted the sweet.

Arohi wanted to meet the manager of this orphanage and the staff guided her toward the cabin.

The manager was a lady in her fifties and she greeted arohi and shruti warmly. Arohi told her about her music classes which she used to take in Pune for the kids. The manager allowed her to the music classes on weekends which made arohi more than happy

Soon shruti and arohi returned home with happy faces. Arohi was praising the orphanage, the staff and also the unknown owner who maintained the orphanage so gracefully.

A week more passed by like this. Arohi gets used to doing her job, which is just about to complete two-three files in the name of the job.

A female cook was appointed by shruti to cook meals. Shruti was keeping a keen eye on Arohi's personal life. Roshan also came to visit her two or three times after the visit to the cl o him as that day he handled her a drunken arohi and dropped her safely at her place.

Little did she know that it was ronn who dropped her at the flat that day.

One night Arohi wanted to go for ice cream. Shruti also tagged along with her as it was her job she messaged the security team to follow the car from a distance.

Arohi always loved going on long drives so she decided to drive to a distant ice cream parlour. Shruti knew that Ronn would never like this idea ., but how can she stop her?.

" Di I think this parlour is good, see it's empty too "after driving for two hours she couldn't hold it more as they almost ditched a dozen of ice cream parlours in between.

Arohi agreed that she stopped the car. Shruti was the one who decided to bring the ice cream. Arohi wanted to accompany her but she refused so Arohi just got out, for some fresh air.

Some group of drunken boys were enjoying themselves just outside the parlour.

When they saw Arohi, who was dressed in a simple salwar suit, they thought she was a scared lamb so they started passing cheap comments on her.

Arohi was not in a mood to fight so she just avoided them when shruti was coming out of the parlour and started moving toward arohi. One of the boys kept her foot in between her path and as a result, she fell to the ground with a thud. , and the worst part was her face was dashed with stone. Shruti's head was wounded badly and blood started oozing out of it. As for shruti this injury was nothing but arohi was in pure rage she rushed first towards short,