chapter 57 Reception

Listening to Arohi "s declarations, Ronn was beyond happy, Veena vashisth jealous, whereas other family members were in shock. 

    Ranvijay pulled her close and placed a kiss on her forehead,

" How much I missed you Jaan'' Arohi's eyes got wide in his statement as it was only for a few hours and he was behaving like she was meeting him after a month. But she still kept a shy smile on her face as she doesn't want any kind of argument now with ronn.  , especially in front of her family 

 Vaidehi and Varsha giggled at their PDA, whereas Triloknath started looking here and there to avoid the scene, the brothers' condition was also the same. Veena fake coughed to bring the couple out of trance. Arohi didn't want to embarrass her dad so she tried to pull herself away from him but ronn grip on her waist got more firm. Arohi looked at him and pleaded with his eyes to leave her but ronn ignored looking at her, so she just took a deep breath and stood close to her all the time Ron was holding her by her waist.

      Ranvijay told the family that they have to leave as they have to get ready for the reception party.

    Triloknath agreed to him but he handed some expensive gifts to the couple ronn was hesitating in accepting it but looking at triloknath"s pleading look he accepted it and then touched his feet for blessings but again only his feet. Arohi bid her family goodbye as they are going to meet her in the reception soon.

When they got started for their villa ronn pulled her close, arohi was again getting anxious with his acts, as in the morning he told her that he will not force her, he also added that he will not stop hugging and kissing her but it doesn't mean that he should always keep hugging him.

          When they reached the house dadi was taking a rest in the guest room, shruti escorted arohi to the room where the team of beauticians and designers were already waiting for her.

    Soon they all started their work on arohi, they took more than two hours to get aarohi completely ready. When arohi looked at herself in the mirror, she was fascinated to observe her face as she was looking gorgeous in the designer lehenga and the makeup was perfect not too heavy yet not too simple for the bride .she thanked the team, shruti passed her a box near her feet arohi was amazed to see flat sandals, as she was expecting some stylish heel footwear which will  go perfectly with  the lehenga when arohi inquired about the flat footwear to which Shruti smirked and replied " Actually sir ordered me that you should wear something comfortable and heels are not allowed anymore.'

    "   Allowed excuse me, did you say allowed, and what am I? slave to him ."

    That moment Ronn enters the room he heard the last line that Arohi uttered when shruti spotted Ronn at the door., ronn signalled her to leave whereas arohi when noticed shruti is leaving the room got angrier," why are you leaving…

But her other words got stuck in her mouth as Ronn was standing close to her facing her.

  " What's the matter jaan ?" Ranvijay asked in a soft tone, , for his side it was soft but for arohi it was cold.

"  Hmmm…." Arohi didn't dare to say the truth. so ronn started 

'     You didn't like these flats, and you want to wear heels, that's the problem right.'

  Ronn took the box near her, as she was sitting on the chair in front of the dressing room. Ronn got settled on one knee and took out the flat sandals.

 He kept her one foot on his knee and made her wear the flat sandal then did the second one.

"You are my life partner.so  I never want you to go through any discomfort whether it's mental or physical. Nothing is more important to me than your comfort. Remember yesterday night you had to bear a lot of pain, today we had to keep standing on the stage to greet the guests and it will be very painful for you if you wear heels.