chapter 32 mystery of bangles

The next morning, arohi 's room.

Rachna was admiring the bangles whereas rachit was busy demolishing the rose petals of the bouquet.

"Yaar this must be very expensive na."

Arohi, who was reading the note, again and again, threw a cushion at her.

" Whatever I just told you, you got only this " bangles are expensive, and you are not at all worried about this " arohi again read the name " this Ronn"

Rachna took a deep sigh " how does it matter? See what I am saying is that they are so pretty.

" Till now I just heard about that marriage bring a change in life but after listening to you I am sure now that you lost your mind after marriage and of course after making this"
monster " arohi gave a look at rachit who started smashing the petals with his little fists.

"Beta app Gulab Jal bana rahe hoon yaan roohafza "( what are you making rosewater or rose syrup )

Rachit look back at her and throw some petals at her,
Stating in baby language "bapp"

arohi shakes her head and looks back at rachna

"Can't you do one thing correctly, look at your son ooh god! look how naughty is this boy, can't you make a girl "

Rachna didn't answer her and tried to divert the topic " so who do you think has sent this?, I mean who is your secret admirer? "

" I don't know, but I know one thing I will not leave him."

" Hmmm! you remember arohi that boy, last night,arey! who was performing while looking at you?

" That veer jiju's friend, yes but he is... I mean yes he was hitting on me at the engagement party, and he belongs to a rich family too but I don't think he has this much guts."

" You know arohi looking at you too, no one can say that you had beaten many boys and people must charge you in half murder case."

"Hmmm copy that, ok so let's go and ask him "

"Arohi... But he is... I mean I hope we didn't create a crisis at the wedding."

"No, I will handle that "by saying this she picked up the baby in his arms and left the room.

When she reached the living room all relatives were busy preparing for Haldi rituals, all ladies were wearing yellow colour outfits.

Rachna murmured near her ear " oh God how can we leave it's di's Haldi"

Arohi knew that her mother would never want her to attend these functions. That's why she avoided the Mehendi function yesterday.

She started walking towards the exit of the house with rachit in her arms who was struggling to pull her hair as she made a messy bun of her hair.

At the main gate, she took the keys to the car from the driver, but Vaidehi was entering the lawn from the parking lot. She spotted Arohi in plain clothes, were ready to go. somewhere.

" Aru. , Where are you going? The function is going to start? "

Arohi gave the baby to rachna and signalled her to sit in the car then she came towards vaidehi keeping a smiling face

" Bhabhi, did you forget my status??, I am a widow and Mrs vashisth will not like the presence of a widow in the function .but if you want I can...
"It's ok, I will make an excuse to the relatives for your absence."

"Nice "

" Arohi left from there leaving Vaidehi in thoughts. They reached the hotel where the groom's family was staying, they called a waiter and told him to give a message to Roshan, she got his name through asawari who pleaded with her not to beat him.