chapter66 . For his love

The next morning when arohi woke up she found herself alone in the bedroom. That was not what she was expecting, still, she kept the negative thoughts aside and started with her morning routine, the pain in her right hand was still troubling her.

When she returned to her bedroom she found Sahiba and shruti waiting in the room, little noorie was playing on her bed. Arohi noticed the tensed face of the ladies, she didn't want to talk about last night with anyone except ronn. But she never expected this kind of behaviour from ronn, she was now getting thoughts about ronn's intentions what if he doesn't believe her, as the culprit is from his family. Is he preferring his family before me?

Sahiba's voice broke her trance," Aru comes na, let's have the breakfast.

"I am not hungry "

'But last night you skip dinner too., and if you will not proper meal then how will you take your medicines "

"Yes, didi even sir has reminded me to give you the medicines on time."

Shruti didn't know that she just triggered a bomb.

Arohi gave a death glare to shruti.

"your sir, means my husband, if he so much cares for me then where is that fucking asshole? Hmm. May be sitting next to his brother asking about his injuries. All men are...
No these sahay men are the same, bastard."

Shruti was feeling her world spinning whereas Sahiba gasped in horror as arohi was cursing her husband in front of them.

Shruti wipe the sweat on her face and took some minutes to start her conversation

"Di., camera, sir. Watching."

Shruti signalled with her eyes to the portable camera that ronn made his team installed in the morning in his bedroom, as he just want to keep an eye on arohi's health.

Arohi glanced at the way that shruti was pointing, spotting the camera she smirked, and she reached close to it.

Looked directly at the lens and then... She showed her middle finger and then banged the camera on the floor.

Shruti and Sahiba knew that it was not the right time to talk with arohi so they left the room along with the breakfast tray.

Ronn who was looking at arohi 's action through the camera took a deep breath as he knew that her anger is right, he should have been with her but he has promised himself that he will face her, after doing the justice for her

His thoughts got a halt when Rajiv informed him.

"Sirr they are here."

"Hmm, send them in .and connect shruti on a video call."

Dadi who was sitting on the recliner chair took a deep breath to get herself tough for this situation.

Ronn looked at dadi, who just nodded in yes.

Soon nilanjana and Rajat who was sitting in the wheelchair enter the office cabin.

At the same time, shruti entered arohi " a room and connect her phone with the television.

Arohi was observing her actions, before she can lash out at her, she saw nilanjana and Rajat entering ronn's office .she got alert and started watching the scene with interest.

Nilanjana started her show, "look at him ronn, what your wife has done with Rajat, koi itna Marta hain kya. I am telling you that girl has fed you with lies, you know Rajat better don't you?"

"Ji bhai, ... I didn't do anything with bhabhi, in reality, she was the one who called me inside the storeroom. She started hugging and kissing me, I was shocked bhai. .. I stopped her, told her that this is not right but she started evoking me."