Two shots (II):"The lights shines after a little rain".

It's been years. He is twenty-eight now. So, Gulnar must be twenty-four.

Almost twelve years.

Years since he last saw Gulnar. There wasn't anymore encounter, talks and information about her. After his family Zoya's family off, there was no information he could get.

He wished every time Zoya's father came to do drama that they have Gulnar with them. So, he could just look at her once. But, it never happened.

How long was he supposed to wait for her? Because this wait was killing him every day.

His brother and his wife were happily spending their lives now after all the hurdles. Sometimes he envies them, but mostly he was glad that their problems ended. His grandfather decided to cut Zoya's family off completely about two months ago and he didn't know how to feel anymore.

"I think we should look for a girl". His mother said, as they sit in the lounge, "Now that your elder brother is settled, it's time you get a wife too".

"I am not ready yet". He rejected immediately, "I need time".

"Time for what?" His mother inquired

"Just time to myself". He said, walking out of the room

"Bhai". Ahsan said, standing beside him, "What's wrong? Why are you so upset?"

He sighs, "Nothing. Just business".

"It doesn't look like business to me". Ahsan said, "If there is something I can help with, let me know".

"I will".

Their grandfather called the whole family into the lounge.

"I am planning to divide my property because I want to give Zoya's father, his share. Do you all agree to it?" His grandfather said

"I don't want you to divide mine". His father said, "I don't want our family to divide beside the one who is already gone".

"So, anyone else has an issue?" His grandfather asked as he takes the papers out, "Ahsan, I want you to deliver this to their doorstep and end everything. Can you do that?"

Ahsan nodded, taking the paper, "I will go there tomorrow. Is there anything you want me to say?"

His grandfather shakes his head, sadly, "There are no more words I can say to him".

The next day, he prepares for his work while Ahsan asks him to drop him off at Zoya's parent's place. He decided to wait for Ahsan since it shouldn't take that long.

Ahsan enters the house, after the servant opens the door when he heard shouting.

"I told you I am not interested in that houses men. Why can't you let me live?" Maya screamed, as she starts to move to the stairs and he hides behind the pillar

"You don't understand anything. This is for the best. They have so much money and because of your father's stupidity we lost everything". Her mother said angrily

"No. We lost everything because of what you both did to Zoya and what you made me do to her". Maya snapped, which earned her a slap

"Don't talk back to your mother. You will seduce their men even if you have to, but you will only marry in that house".

"I will run away if you force me, but I will not marry any men of that house". Maya said as she marches off

Ahsan decided it's best if he just leaves the papers to the servant because the atmosphere might just swallow him.