54.4:"The fight against evil".

"What do you mean by she is your sister?" She asked, still in shock

"She is my older sister, Rania. I need to know how you know her to tell you more". He stressed

She clench her hands, as she tries to not dwell over it, but how can she not? She was guilty. God, she was suffocated for years over this part of her life. It was a reason she was living to this day, but it was also a reason she dies every day.

"I-I met her". She started, pursing her lips to not cry out, "I met her at the place she died, Zakir".

His body stiffened, "Y-You were there?"

She turns to him, as her eyes brimmed with tears, "I am so sorry. I am so sorry. It was all my fault".

"Rania?"

"I went there to kill myself". She confessed, something she had not told a soul, "When I went there, I saw her. I tried to stop her. I tried to pull her away from the bridge. She pushed me away from her. But, when I tried again, she asked me to-".

"She asked you to what?"

"She asked me to call her name, to say it wasn't her fault and to plead her to live. I couldn't do it. I couldn't. I am so sorry. It was all my fault". She cried harder as she remembers that night

He looks at the way she was crying, something similar to when he found his sister's body. He remembers how he felt when he was 18 to watch that his sister went away because of his parents' cowardly actions.

"How old were you?" He asked, looking at the sky because her cries break his heart, "I was eighteen".

"16".

He took a sharp breath, "You were going to kill yourself when you were sixteen?"

She looks at the ground, unsure, "I-I just had a bad day".

"It isn't your fault. You said the same to that family". He said, sighing, "It isn't anyone faults, but the people who push someone to that point". He turns to look at her, wanting to wipe her tears away, "You have to believe that you did nothing wrong. You are not at fault".

She nodded, "But, I didn't find any family for her. There were no details in the file".

He chuckles dryly, "When I said that my father reached the position with his sins, I wasn't lying".

Her eyes widen, "You mean your father was involved?"

"Why were you looking in her file?"

"I want to investigate and open her case. I know there must be something. Because when she was crying, she kept saying things that I didn't understand".

"Like what?"

"Why did he do that to me? Why me? Why did it happen to me? I was so pure, then why?"

He clenches his hands, trying to calm down, "She was raped".

Her eyes widen as she waits for him to speak, "It was a man who was sponsoring my father's campaign. He came to our place, we were all busy, and my sister had exams so she was busy. She was twenty years old and in university. That man went to her room and did it".

"But, how did no one hear her?"

"We had many people in our house that night. We didn't have servants back then. So, I was running around serving everyone, my mother too, and my father was busy talking and pleasing them. The voices were loud and she was in the farthest room. I am not sure, but I think he banged her head, which made her unconscious".