adoption

When loona, mike and octavia left the restaurant. Mike was quiet the whole time, he didn't even make a Sound. So when they got back to the building blitz was Is running errands and Moxxie and Millie we're not there. Loona then asked mike if he was okay, only to find he began to cry he completely broke Down.

Do you know that man. asked Octavia.

Yes, he is the man who I ran away from. Said mike.

He then showed them his scars that the goat demon gave him. Octavia gasped in horror and loona looked speechless.

Why didn't your parents do anything about this. Asked loona.

Then mike started to cry more just from hearing the word parents. Loona then felt worse then Octavia spoke to loona.

Loona I think something happened to his parents. Said Octavia.

Loona started to walk up to mike and hug him while shedding some tears. Don't worry Tomorrow I'll make sure nobody else hurts you ever again. Said loona.

(The next day)

Loona and mike were at a local orphanage. Mike was worried at first thinking loona was gonna ditch him. But when the worker came out he asked mike for his signature.

My signature for what? Asked mike.

For your adoption Mr mike said the worker.

He looked at loona with a happy smile and signed the paper to make loona his parent/guardian.

Congratulations ms loona hell houd your now the official mother to mike hell hound.

As they left the building mike hugged loona. Thank you for adopting me mom said mike in a happy mood. You're welcome son said a happy loona as they walked home some one called them out.

HEY BITCH!! Yelled some angry man.

As they turned around mike grew scared and hid behind his new mother. There standing was the same goat demon from the restaurant yesterday. He had red eyes black horns and white skin a Green shirt with Gray overalls and looked like an old farmer.

Loona got mad quickly in order to protect her son. what do you want dip shit! said loona.

I want the boy he's property Of rampurt dokley he belongs with me. Then he spits in a nearby bucket. Loona told him That mike was hers and showed him the adoption papers and legally mike was hers.

THAT DON'T MEAN SHIT TO ME LITTLE LADY NOW HAND HIM OVER!! Said rampurt.

Mike feared for his life and was scared half to death loona stood her ground and gave him one last warning. LEAVE MY SON ALONE YOU MOTHER FUCKER!. Yelled loona.

Or else what mutt. Said rampurt. Or else this. Then a gun shot him in the arm. Right behind him was blitz, moxxie, millie and octavia. Your move bitch said millie.

Ramurt then staired at mike saying Only one thing. Until next time boy. Then smoke bomb came and he was gone like nothing.

(Later)

Blitz was celebrating that he finally had a grandson and Octavia started to kiss mike all over his head. So far he loved his new life with his new family. When everything was done loona and mike laid down in the bed sleeping peacefully.

I love you sweetie. Said loona.

I love you too mom. Said mike.

Then they just fell asleep together with happy faces together.