mikes origin

(On earth)
Blitz, moxxie, millie, loona, toothless and mike we're on top of the roof of a office building, with blitz holding a sniper locked on to a mafia boss.

Alright target in sight sir. Said moxxie.

Hey what's up with Mike? Asked blitz.
Loona looked at Mike covering his eyes when blitz has the gun.

I guess he's not comfortable with this whole assination gig we have. Said loona.

Well the kids gonna have to get used to it if he's gonna be apart of the company. said blitz.

Millie and toothless than look at blitz confused with what he said.

Umm....blitz I don't know if Mike even wants to be part of the company. Said millie.

Blitz than gasped while he shot the target. He was surprised that his grandson didn't want to be in the family business.

What do you mean he doesn't want to be a part of i.m.p.! Said blitz.

Than out of nowhere three familiar faces appeared behind blitz which Made him get startled.

You! Said blitz.

The three familiar faces were cletus, Collin, and Kennie. The three cherubs that i.m.p. despise.

Oh great it's you again. I thought we were rid of you. Said moxxie.

Well we didn't expect to see you here either. Said cletus.

As that happened loona and collin decided to have a little chat together. Blitz noticed that loona and collin started talking and from the looks of it loona might have feelings for him.

HEY YOU GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER! said an angry blitz.

Blitz we were just talking. Said loona.

Oh really I saw you making gaga eyes at him. Said blitz.

Sir I wasn't trying anything with your daughter I was just talking to her. Said Collin.

Oh don't waste your time collin these monsters probably don't even know what love is. Said keenie.

Just than moxxie and millie got involved with Mike and toothless just watching.

Oh really our wedding rings say other wise. Said moxxie.

Yeah so suck on that bitch. Said millie.

Why you said cletus.

Just as they were about to fight Mike yelled. STOP!. Everyone than looked to Mike in confusion.

Listen angels just because there demons and live in hell doesn't mean they're bad people. Said Mike.

Well if they're such good people than why do they mettle with humans. Asked  keenie.

It's they're job and it's the only one they have. Said Mike.

Just as that happens loona started recording Mike talking to the cherubs

I care about my family and I don't want them to get hurt please just leave stop fighting. Said Mike.

They all look at eachother and they agreed to stop and then Mike started glowing and then he had wings and a halo.

Everyone just stared at him in disbelief even loona was shocked. Mike thanlooked at himself and was fascinated with his wings.

Nowonder he's the way he is he's an angel. Collin than fkew up to him and found something on his arm.

Wait this child is the missing angels child from 6 years ago. Said Collin.

Missing what? Asked millie.

6 years ago when the yearly cleansing of hell happed one of our angel exterminators was pregnant with a baby and disappeared from battle. Explained cletus.

Which means the boys mother must've been that angel. Said Kennie.

Mike couldn't believe what he's hearing. His mom was one of them.

So what now are gonna try to take Mike from us. Said moxxie.

Collin than spoke up
NO.

It's not our place to decide his place. It's up to him if he wants to go with us or stay with you. Said Collin.

Loona than walked up to Mike.

So what now am I gonna have to leave you will you disown me for being an angel. Said Mike as he started to cry.

He was worried that loona didn't love him anymore because he turned out to be a angel.

She than bent down and gave him a hug. She looked at her with tears in her eyes and said.

I doesn't matter where you came from or what you are.... you will always be my son and I'll never stop loving you.

As they continue to hug collin flew over to them and joined in making them feel much better.

Hey don't cry kid we won't take you away from her. Said Collin.

Everyone than decided to home. And just before they left loona grabbed collin and kissed him on the lips.

Thanks.... for making Mike and me feel better. Said loona.

She than handed him her phone number. As she left he knew that he might have a future with her.

Wow this changes everything. Said Collin while blushing.