loona's dream 2

Loona is laying down in bed with baby Mike in her arms sleeping peacefully and not bothered at all. Until...

Loonie!. Yelled blitz as he kicked the door.

Then Mike started to cry and loona was trying to calm him down.

Blitz are you serious you made him cry. Said an angered loona.

Just wanted to give you your paycheck.
Said blitz.

Maybe in a little bit just let me get more rest please. Said loona.

Blitz nodded his head, left her paycheck on the desk and left her room. Loona then checked on Mike seeing if he needs more attention. But Mike was just playing with her hair.

Huh so you like playing with my hair do you now. said  Loona.

She than picks him up and started walking to the van than they picked up moxxie and millie from there apartment complex and went to work.

(Inside the office)

Loona was taking photos with Mike on Instagram and the comments blew up. Many people called him adorable, cutie pie and puppy love.

Wow see that kiddo, the world loves you. But not as much as I do. Said loona.

Wow loona your so adorable when ever you play with him it's just so cute. Said millie.

Well I can have a soft side when I want to can't I. said loona.

Alright team meeting time. Said blitz.

(Meeting room.)

Alright now that we have a new member aka my new grandson we need to start making more money any ideas. Asked blitz.

How about a car wash. Said millie.

Nope not cleaning cars for perverts. Said loona.

How about we have a yard sale I've got a bunch of stuff to sell in my storage unit. Said moxxie.

Maybe. Said blitz.

How about you loona any ideas? Asked millie.

Well I've been holding on to this for awhile. Said loona bringing out a gold necklace. Maybe we can sell it.

Alright i wonder how much it is. Asked  blitz.

(At a collectors club)

Loona took the necklace to a merchant to see the value of the necklace.

So how much is it. Asked loona.

Hmm at least 10,000 dollars but I'll buy for 11,000. Said the merchant.

Deal. said loona.

As she left the store blitz asked what the necklace is and why loona had it.

It's something from when I was a kid I didn't know why I had it but I didn't really care as long as the money is to take care of mike than its worth giving up. Said loona.

(Reality)

Loona wakes up looks in her dresser and finds the same necklace that was in her dream and from the looks of it. It has her birth parents logo.

So that's what this thing was. said loona.

Then she went to see her son but when she opened his door there was a broken window and no Mike inside the room.

Mike! Yelled loona. She looked around to find that her son is not there, but she found a letter on mikes bed .

Dear loona.

We have your son if you ever want to see him again come to the skull Rock in the wrath ring. From mom and dad.

Those fuck tards kidnapped my son well when I get my claws on them I'm going to rip their fucking hearts out! Said loona full of anger.