mikes fury

A demonic rooster yells it's noise and waking up loona. As she rubbed her eyes she noticed Mike was not in bed with her, she started panicking and got dressed and walked outside seeing Mike and millie watch Sallie may wrestle all 4 of millies Brothers at once.

Well good morning loona how did you sleep last night asked Lin.

Good I guess said loona as she stared at Mike.

Worried about the boy huh. Said Lin.

Just keeping him safe from someone awful. Said loona.

This news intrigued Lin just by hearing that Mike needed protection from someone.

Who? Asked Lin.

Some old asshole goat who thought Mike was property. Said loona.

After hearing that it was an old goat Lin knew who loona was talking about.

You mean rampurt dolkley asked Lin.

Yeah wait you know him asked loona.

But before Lin could Finish what she was about to say, some man yelled WELL WELL LOOKS LIKE WE GOT UNINVITED GUEST'S.

Mike than turned around and saw rampurt Dolkley holding a gun aiming towards him.

Mike was frozen in fear but millie than grabbed him and yelled for everyone to get ready to fight.

Blitz moxxie and Joe heard it so loud that they came out with their guns locked and loaded.

But rampurt wasn't alone he brought some tuff looking bull like demons as back up.

Hey you old fuck leave Mike alone he's just a kid. Said blitz

Yeah you let the poor boy be. Said Joe.

I'll give you all one more chance to hand him over before someone gets hurt. Said rampurt

Loona grabs Mike and tries to make it to the van but rampurts guards stop her and block them and the rest of i.m.p.

She is about to let her rage out but rampurt blows a dog whistle and loona screams in pain but Mike is not affected by the whistle. Rampurt then kicks loona in the legs and grabs a gun and points it to loona.

Mikes eyes then glow red and he gets pissed and changes into a black and red dragon and kills his bodyguards.

Rampurt looks in horror while everyone else was surprised as Mike grabbed him by his leg and says this is for my parents and for my mom.

Mike than breaths fire on rampurt and kills him.

Mike than changes back to normal form and passes out. Loona saw Mike passed out and quickly but carefully picked him up and hugged him.

As she tucked Mike in and exited the room.

Loona went into the living room waiting was blitz moxie millie Joe Lin Sallie may and millies 4 Brothers. She explains why Mike was with her.

Oh my God he really went threw that asked Joe. Loona. Nodded yes everyone was speechless so they called it a day and went to bed loona slept with Mike in her arms.

She than whispers I love you and I ill never let that happen again said loona.

She then went to sleep hugging mike.