chapter 61-70

This chapter was edited by ororomunroe90

Chinese terms used in this chapter:

Benwang: I, used by wangye Er: form of endearment Fu: mansion/resident Furen: son of an official/nobility Guye: son-in-law, used by the servants of the female family when referring to their Mistress' husband Jiejie: big sister Nubi: female servant/slave Yuan: part/wing of a residence

Recommended for you

Chapter 61 Feng Cang's vinegar, everywhere (1)

Not like Murong Tai, also not like Li Qiu Shui! Then who does she resemble? What more secrets are hidden inside this body? Could it be that she inherited from the previous generation and looked like her grandparents or maternal grandparents? There are such cases, but her situation is very rare.

"Qi Qi, can mother bind your hair together?"

Li Qiu Shui doesn't know Murong Qi Qi's inner thoughts. She only gently asked.

"Good!"

Li Qiu Shui came to Murong Qi Qi's back and carefully combed her hair. Two times, three times......Li Qiu Shui's tears fell down and fell onto Murong Qi Qi's black hair and disappeared in the waves of that black hair.

"Shui er, Qi Qi has grown up. We need to be happy! We need to be happy!"

Seeing his wife's excitement, Murong Tai quickly and softly comforted at her side.

"I know. I didn't expect that time would go by so fast. It's been sixteen years......"

After Murong Qi Qi's hair was bound together, Li Qiu Shui took out a jade hairpin and put it in Murong Qi Qi's hair.

Recommended for you

"The ceremony has concluded......"

Hearing the ceremonial official's voice, Murong Qi Qi stood up. Applause rang to celebrate her becoming an adult. Binding the hair let her become an 'adult' in this world.

At night, inside her room, Murong Qi Qi counted the gifts she received this time. She didn't expect that in this 'becoming an adult' ceremony, she would receive five hairpins.

The green jade hairpin was from Li Yun Qing. The blue fluorite hairpin was from Shangguan Wu Ji. Long Jing Tian gave a red coral hairpin. The hairpin Ming Yue Cheng sent was made from amethyst. The hairpins sent by those four, although they're not from Tong Bao Zhai, but they were still valuable.

Only Feng Cang sent an ordinary silver hairpin.

"Miss, wangye is usually so generous. Why did wangye gift such an ordinary gift on miss's ceremony of becoming an adult?"

Su Mei took the silver hairpin, looked at it left and right, but didn't see anything out of the ordinary. She only knew that this hairpin was somewhat old because the silver color was not as bright anymore and looked somewhat dull.

"This hairpin should have special significance! If I'm not mistaken, this hairpin must belong to his mother princess Ming Yue."

"Qing Qing knows me well!"

Murong Qi Qi's voice just fell, when the door was pushed open by someone. Feng Cang appeared at the door.

"Wangye, how come you are here?"

Recommended for you

Murong Qi Qi was very surprised. It's a dark and stormy night. Feng Cang appearing at Cui Zhu yuan, he surely didn't come in from the main entrance. Could it be......

"Qing Qing, you guessed it. Benwang came in by jumping over the wall."

Feng Cang openly entered Murong Qi Qi's lady chamber. He carefully looked around once.