chapter 201-211 (end)

Chapter 201 (Part 1) Mounting the mountains of daggers (2)

The traditional music of the Qiang tribe began to play. The drummers beat violently on the thick drums. Under the watchful eyes of everyone, Feng Cang kissed Feng Qi Qi's forehead and hugged Feng Xiao. Then, he took off his shoes and stood below the ladder of daggers.

"I don't know if Feng Cang can pass smoothly!" Fourth elder sat next to elder Teng Yuan and watched him play with the tobacco. "Third brother, what are you smoking? Why is it very comfortable to smell?! Give me some to try!"

Recommended for you

"Nothing, it's just ordinary tobacco leaves!" Elder Teng Yuan waved his hand. "Let's look at Feng Cang mount the mountain of daggers!" Elder Teng Yuan didn't want to share the Immortal cream with others. This thing was very precious! If he gave some to fourth elder, he wouldn't have for himself.

Elder Teng Yuan changed the topic to Feng Cang. He succeeded in letting fourth elder dispel the thoughts about the Immortal cream.

At this time, Feng Cang had climbed on the scaling ladder. What left elder Teng Yuan surprised was that Feng Cang could climb freely on the blades. Elder Teng Yuan knew that Ah Zha was teaching Feng Cang for these past two days. He didn't stop it because he didn't believe that a non-native person could do this in just two or three days.

But now the facts were put in front of elder Teng Yuan, making it so that he couldn't help but believe. Feng Cang was like a nimble wind and climbed on the 20-meter high ladder. Everyone was attracted by the wonderful performance of Feng Cang. The other elders also praised Feng Cang without cease.

"I heard that Ah Zha only taught him for two days. This person is really a genius!"

"That's right. Even the warriors of our tribe haven't mastered the skills of the mountain of daggers so fast. Feng Cang is really too amazing!"

These words reached elder Teng Yuan non-stop. He smoked, and his brow were locked. Feng Cang was able to complete the training that would took the people of the Qiang tribe for many years in such a sort time. He had to say that this person was a bit powerful.

If it was under normal circumstances, elder Teng Yuan would feel that two hearts beat as one when meeting such a person. However now, he had an agreement with Longze Jing Tian. This thing had become difficult to handle.

The people on the scene were nervous at first. They were afraid that something would happen to someone as brilliant as Feng Cang. However, after watching for a while, Feng Cang was able to climb up twenty meters so relaxed. The people of the Qiang tribe began to cheer.

"Warrior!" "Warrior!" The people began to use the word 'warrior' to call Feng Cang. The drumsticks in the hands of the drummers began to beat harder and fiercer as if they wanted to boost support for Feng Cang.

Feng Cang wasn't disturbed by the voices. He had a dense layer of sweat on his jade-like forehead. The height of twenty meters was more difficult than the training. Plus, today he didn't wear socks and was barefooted. The difficulty factor was doubled.

Recommended for you

At this time, Feng Cang's expression was a bit grave. His hands and feet were in the form of a hook. Every step he took was careful.

Not far away, Feng Qi Qi held Feng Xiao. Her heart wasn't much relaxed than Feng Cang's. "Xiao er1, let's add oil for daddy!" Feng Qi Qi held Feng Xiao's little hand. Her eyes were locked on Feng Cang. Her heart jumped faster with each step that Feng Cang took.

Seeing that Feng Qi Qi was so nervous that her face was a bit pale, Ming Yue Cheng comforted her, "Don't worry! Nothing will happen to Feng Cang!"

Ming Yue Cheng's words didn't eliminate Feng Qi Qi's worry. In Feng Qi Qi's point of view, only when Feng Cang safely climbed up and down the ladder of daggers and was indeed not injured, she could then rest assured.