chapter 151-170

Chapter 151 (Part 1) Dead, all dead

This prince's gut was really big. He wanted to cut off Nan Lin wang's1 head and kick it as a ball...The people couldn't help but look at Feng Cang. Most people's eyes stayed on Feng Cang's perfect neck. They imagined what kind of ability Wanyan Yi had to take Feng Cang's head.

In contrary to the officials, Feng Cang didn't have an expression on his face. His eyes only narrowed as if he hadn't heard the words Wanyan Yi had just said. Only Murong Qi Qi laughed after hearing those words. "Big brother, it seems that we aren't liked by the people! After killing big brother, presumably, he would then abuse little sister...."

Recommended for you

Murong Qi Qi's words sounded indifferent and floated to Wanyan Lie's ears. It was but a small cry, but it made Wanyan Lie's face undergo considerable change.

"Animal!" Wanyan Lie's face looked malevolent. "What are you staring at? Still not tying this animal up?!"

An 'animal' made Lin Ke Xin wake up. Seeing Jing De move forward with people to tie Wanyan Yi up, Lin Ke Xin knelt in front of Wanyan Lie, "Your majesty, spare Yi er2! Usually, Yi er is filial and humble. Now that he's like this; he's certainly being set up by others! Asking your majesty to investigate clearly!"

Lin Ke Xin's beautifully tear-stained face was extremely disgusting in Wanyan Lie's eyes. Why did these women always have one face in front of him and another behind him? Previously, he still cared about the feelings between father and son, but what kind of bastard words had Wanyan Yi said?! It seemed that Wanyan Yi's usual performance was a disguise. It was all to lie to him!

"Drunk people spit out the truth. Even if people set him up, then how could the words he had just said not reveal his true thoughts?!" Wanyan Lie retrieved the leg that Lin Ke Xin had held on tightly. "In zhen's3 eyes, you and your son had long coveted the throne and it must be you, the mother, who has installed those words in him. Otherwise, he wouldn't have said such things! Humph! Want zhen to die sooner, so you can get the world. This is well calculated!"

Lin Ke Xin's face paled after her thoughts had been said out loud by Wanyan Lie. She quickly denied and also keenly kowtowed, "Your majesty, this subject wife's heart is only for your majesty and also never had such a disgraceful thought. Asking your majesty to not listen to the vile person's instigation. Asking your majesty to investigate clearly!"

"Instigation? Is there still the need for someone to instigate? Just now, he had said it with his own mouth!"

Wanyan Lie looked at Wanyan Yi. He found that this son was still immersed in his own world, and felt that this son was truly very shameful. "Jing De, are you also not listening to zhen anymore?! Quickly tie that animal up!"

"Yes!" Jing De quickly nodded. He gestured to let two eunuchs go forward. One at the left, one at the right, and they seized Wanyan Yi's arms.

He was doing a good thing, but still got disturbed. This feeling was very not good. Wanyan Yi looked and saw that there were two eunuchs. He got his hands free and gave each of them a slap on the face, "Bastard! Didn't you see that zhen is busy!"

Presumably, it was those words of Xia Yun Xi from earlier that made Wanyan Yi float. Now, his brain was impulsive and he felt that he'd already ascended the throne and became the emperor. So, he impulsively used 'zhen' in reference to himself.

Recommended for you

"Look, you take a look! Just now, you said that zhen wronged you two. Now, he has already began to replace zhen!"