A Woman

The day has passed. Natasha and I had been shopping for other things knowing that we had been shopping for a single baby.

It's night. It's late. I can't sleep.

I try to get out of bed without waking Natasha and Wanda up.

Unconsciously I walk towards the room where the babies are. Once in front of the window I see a familiar silhouette. My face tightens and I clench my jaw as I walk toward that silhouette.

Y/n- What are you doing here... Serena

She turns her head towards me for a few seconds before looking in the room again through the glass.

S- These two are yours ?

She asks, pointing to Eliott and Alycia who are sleeping.

Y/n- I asked you a question...

Deep down, talking to her so coldly hurts my heart, but I keep thinking about the things she showed me, the nightmares, the memories... It might seem selfish knowing she's been through all of these things, but she didn't have to.

S- I came to see your children. Your twins.

Y/n- How did you know they were twins?

She shows a small smile, still looking at them.

S- I could feel it. I felt their power.

Y/n- Their power ?

S- As you know. Wanda has powers. Your children will have them too, I can assure you.

Y/n- Why would I listen to you?

She turns her face slightly towards me without looking me in the eyes.

S- I'm here to tell you that you don't have to be afraid of my powers anymore. I was able to go talk to... mother. But I'm missing a lot of questions and I'm not going to hurt you anymore. To you or to anyone else... I promise.

She walks towards me then walks past me without even looking at me, chewing a little " I'm sorry " before disappearing into the dark. 

I stand still for a few minutes not really understanding what just happened.

I should go back to the girls.

I return to the bedroom. I go in and lock the door.

W- Is everything okay my Love ?

I turn around with a start at the hearing of Wanda's voice.

Y/n- Hey baby I- yeah everything is okay.

I whisper and walk over to Wanda's bed. Wanda sits in the bed and she moves to make room.

W- Come here.

She said whispering so as not to wake up Natasha who is sleeping in the bed, stretching out her arms to me.

I nod and walk towards her. I place myself next to her in the bed and I snuggle in her arms resting my head on her chest, my arms around her waist.

W- What's wrong ?

Y/n- I just ran into Serena.

W- What ? What did she do to you? Why was she here?

She asks me with concern.

Y/n- She was there to meet the twins. She said... sorry ? I think.

W- She what ?

Y/n- Yeah I think she was there to apologize. She also told me that our twins will have powers.

W- The same powers I had because of Hydra?

Y/n- I don't know. There are... there are some that I don't understand. Who is at the head of all this ? Who did all this ?

W- It's obvious it was Serena.

Y/n- No because someone made her believe that we had abandoned her but we didn't. She forgot our old memories.

W- You know that as we grow up we forget our old memories.

Y/n- No, I don't think it's that.

W- Wait a second...

Y/n- What ?

W- Do you remember when she mentioned a woman ? A woman who really love her as a mother ?

Y/n- Uhh yeah I think.

W- Maybe it will be necessary to look on this side there ? Who is this woman ?

Y/n- You're right.

I was about to get up but Wanda pulls me towards her.

W- But before, we sleep !

I laugh a little, close my eyes and snuggled up to Wanda.

W- Love you

Y/n- Love you too

~~

I feel Wanda moving in the bed. I open my eyes and her eyes are still closed. Her head is on my chest, my hand is on her back and the other is in her hand. I kiss her forehead and look over to Nat. She is sitting on the bed staring at her phone.

Y/n- Natalia ?

I whisper.

She walks over to my side of the bed. She kisses me and puts her hand on my forehead.

N- Hey baby

She said, stroking my forehead.

N- How are you ?

Y/n- I'm fine, did you sleep well?

N- Yes, Did you wake up last night?

Y/n- Yes and I have something to tell you by the way.

N- I know, Serena came to visit the twins.

Y/n- Wha- ho- how ?! You were sleeping when I came back!

N- I'm a spy, remember

She tells with a smile.

Y/n- Damn

Wanda opens her eyes. She lifts her head and her face hides in my neck. I feel her lips resting on my skin making me smile.

W- Mmh

N- Hey Wands

Her lips leave my skin and she looks at Natasha with tired eyes.

W- Hey

She whispers with her morning voice.

Natasha smiles and kisses Wanda.

N- How are you ?

she asks between two kisses.

W- I'm great.

She lifts her head again and kisses my lips in turn.

W- You told her ?

Y/n- Yes she already knew, she's a spy.

Wanda laughs lightly and closes her eyes again.
________________________________________

Small chap sorry 👀 but I'm back and I take all the suggestions 👆🏻