Chapter 2.3

Do vote and comment, it inspires me to write.

"I WILL KILL HIM!" She shouted as soon as she entered her house after the hectic day at work. But as soon as she opened her eyes after shouting on top of her lungs letting out her anger a cushion came flying and smacked her face.

"Dimag bech kar ayi ho?" Zamaan looked at her riled self, her hairs scattered due to the smack he gave her, her fists enclosed at her side with her bag dangling at her one side.

"HAA! OR APKE EK LAUTE BEHNOI NE BOHOT BADI KIMAT LAGAYI HAI MERE DIMAG KI!" Aria shouted again taking out her anger on her brother.

"Jeez women! Mai yahi hu, chillane ki kya zarurat hai? Or Nijaaz kaha se agaya?" He asked while walking to the kitchen to fetch a glass of water for her.

"Kaha se agaya? Kaha se? Puri planning ke sath aye hai!" She said after gulping the glass of water in one go.

"Kya matlab? Bakwas na karo! Sidha batao kya hua hai?" He slapped her head lightly.

"Ap maarna to band kare." She annoyingly slapped his hand away. "Apke Behnoi sharif ne hamari company kharid li hai." She said making a face as if the thought itself tasted bitter.

"Ohh..achaa..." he said casually but sat up with a jerk as soon as he realised what he said. "WHAT?"

"Ab ap kyu chilla rahe hai?" She said closing her ears.

"Ye kab hua?" And she went on and on narrating him her whole day.

"Ab kuch bole bhi?" She asked when even after five minutes of her filling his ears he didn't said anything.

"Khane me kya khaogi?" Her mouth fell agape at his question.

"Ap hosh me to hai? Maine itni badi dastaan suna di apko or ap mujh se puch rahe hai khaane me kya khaogi? Seriously Bhai?" She asked frustrated.

"Ha to mai or kya kahu? Tum dono miya biwi ka apas ka mamla hai. Kal ko tum dono mil gaye to bura to mai hi reh jaunga na? Or rahi baat khane ki! To kya uske gum me tum khana nahi khaogi?" He narrowed his eyes at her.

Aria looked at him for a second and picking up a cushion smacked his face hardly making him wince.

"Ap kisi kaam ke nahi hai!" She said marching towards her room. "Biryani order kare mere liye." She screamed closing her room's door.

"Jaao! Mai nahi kar raha! Bade bhai ko marte hue zara sharam nahi ayi! 'Biryani order kare mere liye! Badi ayi! Mai nahi kar raha order, jaa kar khud banalo Biryani..." his rant went on and on until he recieved another cushion on his face by his beloved sister and as soon as he ran towards her room, she closed the door again on his face.

××××××××××

"Sudhar jao tum dono! Ye koi tarika hai?" Riyaz stood in front of them while they were sitting on the sofa with their hands folded and looking away from each other. "Meri behen ke shadi ki tayariya chod kar yaha ana pada mujhe. Bacho ki tarah ladte ho har waqt. Ab kuch bolo bhi!" He yelled only to recieve glares from both the sides for a second after they continued to look away.

"Ahhhhh." Riyaz garbbed his hairs in his fist angrily.

"Mujhse kya keh rahe hai? Apne dost se kahe na! Maine to inhe aate hi sab bata diya tha. Or pata hai inhone kya poocha mujhe? Khaane me kya khaogi?" Aria said  rolling her eyes. "Matlab behen apne problems share kar rahi hai or aage se inhe sirf khaane ki padi hai."

"Ha to tum bhi to ab hi bata rahi ho na mujhe problem! Asli problem kya thi ye to mujhe khud kal Nijaaz se pata chala. Ab tak to tumhe nahi laga ke bhai ko pata hona chahiye? Abhi tak jaise handle kiya hai akele, aage bhi waisehi karlena. Tumhe konsa zarurat hai bhai ki?" Zaman asked angrily.