Chapter 3.1

“O believers treat women with kindness even if you dislike them; it is quite possible that you dislike something which Allah might yet make a source of abundant good (An Nisa 4:19).

××××××××××

"Why can't he love me?" She asked to no one in particular staring in the air as a tear made its way down her cheeks which she quickly wiped away feeling pathetic to cry over someone who doesn't even spare her a glance.

"If Allah wants both of you together he will move both of your hearts. And if he isn't meant to be yours than get ready to get better than him." Farah, her only friend whispered sitting beside her and rubbing her arm in order to console her.

"Who can be better than the best Farah?" Her innocent question pierced through her heart seeing her in this condition as she laid down her head on her shoulder. A shoulder, only some lucky people gets it to cry on while everyone needs it.

"You know what? I am done with this pathetic thing called love!" She pulled away and said with determination wiping her tears harshly. "If he can't see my love than it is his lost, he will lose the person who loved him to death and I won't even lose anything because he doesn't even…" she took a deep breath. "I won't cry over him anymore." Farah smiled sadly at her, proudness lining her eyes with a hint of remorse.

"Thats like my girl." She pinched her cheek making her slap her hand away but hugged her closer thanking her silently for being the shoulder she needed to cry on.

They were sitting on grass at the back side of their college consoling each other and letting their heart out. Cause both of their conditions were literally the same. And they have only each other to let all of their thoughts out. Everyone in their college knew "Rida Hussain" and "Farah Aziz" were soul sisters. If someone disturbed one of them, he/she would get bonus reaction from the other.

"Tum mera chodo ye batao Subhan ne kuch kiya nahi bohot dino se?" Rida asked referring to their Senior, who probably had some issues with them, precisely Farah and won't leave a single chance to annoy her.

"Yaaaar..." Farah closed her eyes making a face. "Sara mood kharab kar diya." She scrunched her nose in annoyance making Rida laugh.

"Chalo chodo...aj koi faltu logo ki baat nahi." She said still laughing at her best friend or sister.

"Tum baaz ajao apni harkato se. Warna kal ko maine tumhare sar par surgery ki practice karni hai." Farah gritted her teeth in annoyance.

"Haa...fir maine tumhe raat ko akar darana hai white coat me." She laughed out loud at her own wild imagination earning a glare on her side face but she cared less.

"Isse pehle mai tumhara ilaaj yahi start kardu chalti bano. Warna Sir Abrar ne ham dono ka ilaaj kardena hai." Saying she herself got up and looked down at Rida annoyed when she stretched her both hands towards her, asking her to help her get up.

She looked at her for a minute but sighed nevertheless and helped her get up, making their way inside the college where bodies and skulls were awaiting their presence.

Farah was Rida's phupu's daughter. Farah's parents lived abroad, but due to her studies Farah lived at her Mamu's house. Farah was more like Rida's sister than her own sister, Rozina. They had a fine five years gap but due to Rida's medical studies and Rozina's early age marriage they weren't close. But...they looked alike, so much that people confuse them as twins. Farah and Rida both were doing their Masters in Surgery. While Rida had an aim to do specialization in cardiology whike Farah was already fed up of doing Masters and intend to stop her education after it.