Chapter 2.4

The messanger of Allah ﷺ said:
The most hated of permissible things to Allah is Divorce.

She stepped out of his cabin and...

TTTTHHHHUUUUDDDDDDDD

Another sound resonated in Boss's office. But it wasn't new for the employes, they stopped for a second and continued their work.

Everyone knew that their was a certain fight going since ever between their Boss and Aria Suleman, but they weren't allowed to talk about it. And if they did, they wasn't allowed in the building premises and was handed their resignation letter.

It had been eight months already...since it started...and Aria wouldn't waste a single chance to annoy the hell out of him, which he would tolerate patiently in front of her and as soon as she would step out of his office, he would take his anger out on anything which would come in front of his eyes.

Just now she came out after ruining his most important meeting which was in an hour! He asked her to make a report on it and at the last moment she informed him that she was busy and couldn't do it.

What a brilliant excuse! He thought! If it would have been someone else instead of her...he would have embarrassed her to death and would have threw resignation letter on her face long ago. But alas!

Sighing he took out a cigarette, his only companion now a days and lit it...taking in the wave of death, he dialled his PA's number.

"Reschedule today's meeting." And before he could respond he cut off the call.

Just after five minutes his office's door opened and his PA came in panting. "They denied to deal with us...".

He slammed his fist on the table making him flinch.

It is getting out of control now. He thought! He will have to do something soon...otherwise his biggest investment in this company will bring him on streets.

Sighing he rubbed his eyes tiredly, because of Aria's behaviour he has to work at night to compensate the loss.

It was enough now! One more mistake and Aria Suleman will face The Nijaz Shah, well known name of business world.

××××××××××

"Aria!" Zaman gasped for the upteenth time that day when Aria filled him in about what she did today.

"Yaar bhai...unka expression dekhna tha apne..." she rolled laughing off hard.

"On a serious note Aria...agar Nijaz ki jagah mai hota na...to tumhara nam-o-nishan mit jata duniya se." He said after sobering himself up a little. "Bas kar de meri maa ab...ab or kitni saza degi usse?" He literally joined his hands in front of her.

"Nahi! Ye to sirf trailer tha...aage aage dekhe hota hai kya?" Aria said excitedly making Zaman shake his head at his sister. They decided on the mutual decision, that he won't tell her to go with Nijaz and she won't tell him to propose Zehna.

"Aria...meri baat samjho please. Agar tumne or kuch kiya na, iss baar wo tumhe ghar tak lakar chodega along with divorce papers." He tried reasoning with her.

"Mujhe kuch nahi sunna! Teen saal! Teen saal mere liye jahannum banayi unhone..or wo itne jaldi haar maan jayege? Unhe bhi to pata chale kaisa lagta hai?" She was too much stubborn...he didn't thought it will come to this.

"Still I would suggest that take your next actions carefully." Ruffling her hairs he was out of the door while she kept on cursing him behind.

××××××××××