Marks

Contains Slightly Sexual Content

----------

A secret relationship was never the best. Hermione and Y/N were both closeted, and Gryffindor's Good Girl definitely didn't want people to find out about her actions with her secret lover. Because little did they know that their Miss Little Perfect was the complete opposite of an innocent girl.

But as Hermione watched her lover from across the Great Hall, seeing her converse with Pansy Parkinson with a wide smile. She thought that maybe it wouldn't be that bad to come out. Hell, all she wanted to do was stop the pit of jealousy in her stomach.

"Hermione, you're murdering your chicken. Do I need to remind you that it's already dead?" said an amused Ron, watching the bushy haired girl practically stabbing her poor chicken leg with her fork.

"Shut up, Ronald." hissed Hermione, suddenly standing up and stomping furiously over to the Slytherin table, all terrified students making way for her.

"Hey, Mione." said Y/N, looking up at the bushy haired girl, her face contorting in confusion at Hermione's furious demeanor. "Something wrong?" she asked.

"We need to have a talk." said Hermione in a dangerously sweet voice, grabbing hold of Y/N's arm and basically dragging her away from the table.

"Why so harsh today— I'll see you later, Parkinson!" yelled Y/N to the bewildered girl, both of them waving goodbye at eachother.

"Oh no you won't." scoffed Hermione from beside her, leading her up the stairs to the Gryffindor dorm. She quickly muttered the password to the Fat Lady and dragged Y/N through the portrait hole, making their way to the girls dorm.

"What the bloody hell are you doing, Granger?" said a completely bemused Y/N as Hermione opened the door.

And before Y/N knew it, she was pushed down, her back hitting the soft mattress. She watched with wide eyes as the bushy haired girl pointed her wand at her, muttering a spell under her breath, ropes suddenly bounding Y/N's hands over her head.

"Granger." said Y/N breathlessly as Hermione shimmied her shoulders, her robe falling to the floor with ease.

The bushy haired girl slowly walked towards Y/N, her hips swaying to the sides in a teasing manner as her hand moved up to undo her tie, letting it fall to the floor just like her robe.

"Granger, seriously get these ropes off me, let me touch you." said a slightly irritated Y/N, her hands struggling with the ropes.

"No I don't think so." hummed Hermione, crawling on the bed, settling herself on top of her lover. "You see, I don't like it when people get close to  what's mine."

"Yours." repeated Y/N with raised eyebrows. "Hermione if you're jealous then— fucking hell." she gasped, feeling soft lips latching on her collarbone.

"Mine. I suggest you to shut up." muttered Hermione against her collarbone, peppering small kisses as her hand began to unbutton Y/N's white button-up shirt.

"Did you silence the door?" mumbled Y/N, trapping her bottom lip between her teeth in attempt to contain the moans that were soon to spill out of her mouth.

"No."

"B-But they'll hear me—"

"And that's exactly what I want to happen." spat Hermione plainly, her tone harsh and demanding. "Let them hear you moan my name, let them know who makes you feel good, let them know who you belong to."

Y/N stayed silent as she gaped at the bushy haired girl, desire shooting down her spine, feeling something familair thumping in between her thighs. Hermione, as though she had just read her lover's mind, moved her leg over between Y/N's thigh, her knee gently pressing against her center.

"Aw, why so silent now, my love? Aren't you always the bold one? I must confess though, you do look gorgeous when you're a moaning mess under me." cooed out Hermione, suddenly leaning over to the side of Y/N's ear. "But do you know what I think you'd look dashing with?" she said in almost a whisper, Y/N shivering slightly at the contact.

"I think you'd look amazing with my marks all over your pretty body." husked out Hermione, trailing her finger down onto Y/N's stomach, sending goosebumps all over her lover's body. "Don't you agree with me, my love? Hm?"

"Yeah." said Y/N breathlessly as Hermione moved her head to face her lover, both of their eyes gleaming with lust and desire, feeling her breath hitch as the bushy haired girl began to toy and tug the strings of her sweatpants. "Hermione." she whimpered, trying to silently beg the girl.

"That's right, moan my name, pretty girl." said Hermione in a satisfied voice. "You're doing so well, such a good girl for me. Perhaps I should give you a reward, no?" she suggested, letting out a seductive giggle.

"You don't know the things I'd do to let people watch you right now, their tough and confident Y/N (Y/L/N) crumbling under my touch." said Hermione, eyeing her lover's body, smirking at the sight of Y/N's chest heaving up and down in anticipation.

"Do you know how much I love seeing you like this? Being desperate just for my touch? It's what assures me that you're completely devoted to me." mumbled Hermione. "But I want people to see that as well, perhaps I ought to mark my property." she hummed.

"Hey Y/N I was just looking for you— what the f—" said Ginny's voice, causing both of them to shriek, Hermione jumping away from her lover as Y/N buttoned her shirt in a hurry. "Are you shagging?!" she said loudly.

"Shh! Quiet, little Weasley!" said an embarrassed Y/N. "Are you trying to tell the whole Wizarding and Muggle World?" she said, letting out an exasperated sigh.

"That doesn't seem like a bad idea." said Hermione suddenly.

"Don't even think about it, Granger."

----------

Top Hermione for the horny bottom mfs🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️