24: Trigger

Warning: assault
Elyse POV

I ruin everything. Why couldn't I just tell him? Why couldn't I tell him that it was Tyler?

Because I'm scared. I'm pathetic. Tyler was watching us. He was following us. If I told Sin, Tyler would've known. And who knows what he would've done.

I slowly walk in the house, praying that my dad isn't home. He really needs to start locking his door. I shut the door behind me, waiting for a swing to my face but instead I'm met with silence. No one is home. I think at least.

I look out the window and watch as sin parks the motorcycle in my driveway and then walks away. After a couple minutes, I walk out the house, and move the Motorcycle, parking it in front of a nearby house.

I sit on the park bench, crying in my hands. He thinks I cheated on him. How do I fuck up everything so badly? He really thinks I cheated on him? I love him. I'm so in love with him doesn't he see that?

Doesn't he see that it broke me to see him heartbroken? Didn't he see how much it hurt me when he accused me of cheating? Didn't he see that it broke me when he started being cold with me?

Suddenly I am grabbed my hair and roughly thrown onto the floor. I gasp in surprise and look up. The second my eyes meet his evil eyes, I stand up, trying to run away.

No. Please. No.

However he roughly grabs by hand pulling me back and slapping me. He grabs my chin making me look at him "Plan b? Really? You let that asshole touch you? You really are a slut? Huh?" He says, anger so visible in his eyes.

More tears pour out of my eyes as I try to push him away. He suddenly swings his arm punching me in my face. I stumble back, both at the shock and the pain. "I gave you time, to get over this phase, but I never gave you permission to be a whore." He says.

I hold my eye, as tears pour out of my eyes. Fuck. This really hurts. How hard did this asshole punch me? He comes closer grabbing me by my arm and pulling me with him. "You're coming with me. We're going to somewhere far way. Well get married. Have kids. We're gonna be happy Elyse." He says.

I thrash against him. No we're not getting married, or having kids. Fuck! "Stop, please Tyler. Just stop pulling me. I'll come by myself." I say. His head snaps towards me and he lets go of my hand making me fall to the floor.

He bends down tucking my hair behind me ears, his evil eyes slightly softening when he sees the bruise he made on my eye. He wiped my tears, but they were quickly replaced by new ones. "I'm sorry- okay- don't cry, baby." He says.

Our heads both snap up when we hear a voice. "Open the door, Elyse. You're going to tell me who that fucker is. Elyse get out the house." I hear his voice say. It's him. It's followed by some banging on the door. He's at my house. Tyler quickly panicks and picks me up throwing me over his shoulder. I thrash against him and start screaming, hoping sin will hear me. "Sin. Sin. Help me. Help-- sin. Please help me."

Tyler suddenly throws me on the floor, making me yell out in pain. "Shut up, bitch. Shut the fuck up." He says as punches me again. He grabs my hand dragging me to a car. "Sin. Sin, help me." I yell out, as my last defeat.

I shut my eyes, sobbing as Tyler drags me. No ones coming. Sin doesn't care anymore. And I don't have anyone else. No one is coming Elyse.

Suddenly, Tyler's hold on me is gone, and I hear a grunt as I fall to the ground. I quickly get up, scurrying away and that's when I see it Tyler on the ground, with sin on top of him, punching him.

"Fucking bitch. I'm gonna fucking kill you. You think I'll forget about the shit you did to her." He says as he throws another punch.

I'm starting to feel really dizzy. This isn't the right time to pass out, Elyse.

"Sin. Sin stop please." I say, as I crawled towards him, grabbing his leg. I was afraid if he continued he would kill Tyler.

As soon as I touch his leg, his head snaps to me and his hand stops mid air. His eyes soften at the sight of me but fill with anger once he sees the bruises.

He quickly rushes over to me, grabbing my face in his hand. "Shit. Shit. Hey, stay awake. Are you feeling dizzy?" He says, his eyes filled with concern. I lean into his touch as more tears pour out of my eyes. He suddenly gets up, pulling something out of his waistband.

I gasp, my hand flying to my mouth when I see what it is. A gun. He has a gun. Shit. He's gonna do something stupid. "Sin. What are you doing?" I yell hoping that will grab his attention.

Tyler sees the gun, his face pales and he suddenly stands up. "Oh you're gonna shoot me." Tyler says, as he lets out a humour less laugh. Sin's eyes are filled with anger. He looks so angry it's even scaring me. "Sin. Stop. Please." I cry out.

With my words sins attention snaps to me, his hold on the gun slightly weakening. Tyler takes this opportunity and tackles him to the ground making the gun fall away from him. Tyler throws a punch at sin but he dodges it and turns him around. Sin now on top of him and punching him again.

I notice Tyler pulling something out of his pocket. He slowly pulls a knife out, and that's when my body goes on full alert. Sin doesn't seem to notice it as he throws punch after punch to his face.

No. No. Fucking do something Elyse.

I crawl on the floor, hesitantly grabbing the gun. With shaky hands I point the gun towards Tyler. More tears pour out my eyes as I watch Tyler bring the knife towards sin.

Get this shot right Elyse. You can't afford to fuck up.

I aim the trigger at his arm, closing my eyes, not even thinking as I pull the trigger.

Bam!

With a loud noise, I fire the shot, as more tears pour out my eyes. The only thing on my mind at that moment is.. is Sin okay?

Authors note

Sorry for all the suspense lately😂

Love y'all tho💜

Please vote, comment and follow.